The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

THE PAIN PONTS IN A SYSTEM

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

beres8011

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
May 2, 2023
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA
I want to analyze the tutoring industry and locate and catalogue the weak points in the system. I have several ideas how to do this analysis but would like to get ideas from others on the forum. Can anyone share their thoughts?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DistressedDenim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2018
US
I want to analyze the tutoring industry and locate and catalogue the weak points in the system. I have several ideas how to do this analysis but would like to get ideas from others on the forum. Can anyone share their thoughts?
I like using Amazon to find products and filter them to certain ratings to find the categories that have low ratings.

Last edited:

beres8011

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
May 2, 2023
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA
I like using Amazon to find products and filter them to certain ratings to find the categories that have low ratings.

This is how I found the idea of a dog-proof trash can in 2018, then sadly the need got filled recently by someone besides me who simply put the trash can in a cabinet and attached it to the door, then sold the cabinet with the trash can. Before that, everyone was trying to make a dog-proof mold, which is so far impossible to do without making it too expensive.
Hi
Thanks for the idea. I will try looking into Amazon like you did. Sorry about the trash can. The Obstacle is the Way is the title of a book that might be referring to the trash can dilemma.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.