The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

THE ONE NOOTROPIC you need in your Fitness Arsenal

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
A lot of you may are probably working out, maybe even a lot like me (5-6 days a week).

Since I was 8 I played football for 10 years,
Often training up to 6 times a week.
After football I switched to lifting weights and bodybuilding at the age of 18.
Now I am more interested in Kickboxing and Boxing.

With that said, you can assume I have tries to increase my phyisical performance over the years with nutrition and nootropics.

Keto,Fasting, Intermittent Fasting, Carb cycling, Carb backloading, Carnivore, Raw Meat...
I've done it all.

I Expirimented with coffe, nicotine, Pre workouts, Coconut oils, all in the sake of giving me an extra push in the gym.

The one Notropic which some of you may have heard of people use for Focus and Relaxation is Kratom.

I on the other hand have found out that a specific kratom strain mixed with caffeine is the best Pre workout formula I have ever tried to this day.

The specific strain is called White Maeng Da.

IT IS INCREDIBLE!

The Exact amout I use before workinf out is about 3-4 grams of Whire maeng da and 1-2 espresso shots.

It gave me energy to do 2 Muay thai sessions lasting for about 2h!

Other benefits I had with Kratom:
1.Appetite supression
2.Long lasting Sex (You need longer to climax)
3.Improved Cardio
4. Improved mood without a nasty crash
5.Better focus

For all the people who want to get of Pre workouts that are filled with taurine and all the other unhealthy bullshit, I recommend expirimenting with Kratom.

FIrst of all learn about kratom, You can find some Podcasts from Ben greenfield and Mark Bell.

I have been using kratom for over 3 years with no side effects.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
It may not be legal in your country, so make sure to check that out.

I am living in Europe/Austria obviously the plant is legal here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

McAdam

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jan 11, 2022
Canary Islands
Interesting First Post!

Maybe an introduction in the introductions thread would be nice :)

• Banned

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
Interesting First Post!

Maybe an introduction in the introductions thread would be nice :)
Hah I missed that one I guess.
I skipped the introduction and went straight for giving value, nobody really cares about our stories.
Everybody has got their hardships.
I like the concept of the forum, giving value is all it that matters

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
Why do you think you're having appetite suppression while improving cardio, mood, and focus? Do you think you were eating too much before you started this new diet?

• Banned

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
Why do you think you're having appetite suppression while improving cardio, mood, and focus? Do you think you were eating too much before you started this new diet?
I did not have Apetite suppressions.
Kratom gives you apetite supression, it helps alot if you're trying to lose weight, similiar to coffe ans nicotine.
I was not eating to much, but as a kickboxer you have to often lose weight at specific periods before a fight.

As for the mood, the effect is like having 1-2 beers but still having perfekt coordination.
Watch joe rogan talk about kratom he explains it very well.
About my diet, I usually fast in the morning and eat my carbs after I work out.

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
I did not have Apetite suppressions.
Kratom gives you apetite supression, it helps alot if you're trying to lose weight, similiar to coffe ans nicotine.
I was not eating to much, but as a kickboxer you have to often lose weight at specific periods before a fight.

As for the mood, the effect is like having 1-2 beers but still having perfekt coordination.
Watch joe rogan talk about kratom he explains it very well.
About my diet, I usually fast in the morning and eat my carbs after I work out.
Yeah, sure. You probably aren't interested in hearing someone like me who believes in "mainstream science", let's put it that way, so I will not give you "a lesson" (my opinion) over that.

It's kinda funny that you see that as a substitute for supplements with taurine, etc. - which I probably despise even more. So, right now, I'm not in a very good position to judge ahah

Just don't overdose and see your doctor at least once a year and you should be fine, but I would advise you to continue to find better alternatives.

• Banned

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
Yeah, sure. You probably aren't interested in hearing someone like me who believes in "mainstream science", let's put it that way, so I will not give you "a lesson" (my opinion) over that.

It's kinda funny that you see that as a substitute for supplements with taurine, etc. - which I probably despise even more. So, right now, I'm not in a very good position to judge ahah

Just don't overdose and see your doctor at least once a year and you should be fine, but I would advise you to continue to find better alternatives.
Every opinion is welcome

The plant haa been used in Asia for 1000s of years, also by the muay thai fighters.
It's not a magical medicine drug, but to this day nobody has died from it, if you overdose you can just throw up.
There are greater risks with caffeinw than Kratom.
Altho you can build tolerance if you overconsume it.

Thanks for the advice.
If you know anythinf about the subject, you are welcome to share some Information.

Are you by any chance from the USA?

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
So...
I have been reading more carefully about the plant, and its different strains.
The main issue of this product seems to be the potential side effects (anorexia, for instance), and the addictiveness of the drug. (here, and here). Thailand decriminalized the drug tho (initially, it was prohibited only because of the dangers of addiction). I will suppose that the "dangers of addiction" are greater than the dangers of tobacco, alcohol, among others, even if I know that that might not be true.

Most of what you've said never turned any of my alarms on. Actually, it was quite predictable, since the plant is closely related to caffeine itself. More energy and improved cardio are expected. How much better your focus is can be related to the increased performance itself, or with the mixture with the caffeine, but the plant itself also helps.
The improved mood is very true. The plant is also used to treat anxiety, for example.

But I've found the appetite, and sex thing a little bit odd. So, I did some research.

From personal experience, lasting longer in sex can be related to the loss of appetite and tiredness. You can feel that you aren't tired, because of the chemicals released during and after sex, but your body might be.

Some websites report that the opposite happens and that Kratom have have an aphrodisiacal effect (so, they increase your libido, and you take actually less time reaching climax) - I've lost the source.

Nevertheless, I've found research that supports your claims. Or, at least, more men who say the same.

I think that this might be just a placebo effect, or related to other changes in daily lives that lead to that, indirectly - or different strains can affect sex drive differently as they do on appetite.

Some men also reported low libido. So, there are clearly risks and limits, and it clearly depends on the person(age, etc.). Treating anxiety, and other mental disorders, Kratom can help to improve sexual experience, but there are better ways to do it.

Appetite suppression occurs, and I don't find that a win, especially if you skip meals.

I understand that it might be seen as a win financially, but that's only true if you never have some kind of health problem - for any reason - and it's never true at older ages. Some strains actually increase the appetite tho:

"Some strains, however, can result in an increased appetite, so it’s a good idea to try different strains and figure out how they work for you."

Probably you should look for a strain that helps to solve their problems with sex, without affecting appetite.
So, these are my concerns:

A clear link with libido should be estabilished(and discriminated by strain), and if the benefits are common among strains, you should never take a strain that affects your appetite.
Someone who is considering taking this drug also should be aware of the risks, like in any drug.

Anyway...

I'm from Portugal and you can DM me anytime. I can share my phone number with you.
Peace :)

• Banned

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
So...
I have been reading more carefully about the plant, and its different strains.
The main issue of this product seems to be the potential side effects (anorexia, for instance), and the addictiveness of the drug. (here, and here). Thailand decriminalized the drug tho (initially, it was prohibited only because of the dangers of addiction). I will suppose that the "dangers of addiction" are greater than the dangers of tobacco, alcohol, among others, even if I know that that might not be true.

Most of what you've said never turned any of my alarms on. Actually, it was quite predictable, since the plant is closely related to caffeine itself. More energy and improved cardio are expected. How much better your focus is can be related to the increased performance itself, or with the mixture with the caffeine, but the plant itself also helps.
The improved mood is very true. The plant is also used to treat anxiety, for example.

But I've found the appetite, and sex thing a little bit odd. So, I did some research.

From personal experience, lasting longer in sex can be related to the loss of appetite and tiredness. You can feel that you aren't tired, because of the chemicals released during and after sex, but your body might be.

Some websites report that the opposite happens and that Kratom have have an aphrodisiacal effect (so, they increase your libido, and you take actually less time reaching climax) - I've lost the source.

Nevertheless, I've found research that supports your claims. Or, at least, more men who say the same.

I think that this might be just a placebo effect, or related to other changes in daily lives that lead to that, indirectly - or different strains can affect sex drive differently as they do on appetite.

Some men also reported low libido. So, there are clearly risks and limits, and it clearly depends on the person(age, etc.). Treating anxiety, and other mental disorders, Kratom can help to improve sexual experience, but there are better ways to do it.

Appetite suppression occurs, and I don't find that a win, especially if you skip meals.

I understand that it might be seen as a win financially, but that's only true if you never have some kind of health problem - for any reason - and it's never true at older ages. Some strains actually increase the appetite tho:

"Some strains, however, can result in an increased appetite, so it’s a good idea to try different strains and figure out how they work for you."

Probably you should look for a strain that helps to solve their problems with sex, without affecting appetite.
So, these are my concerns:

A clear link with libido should be estabilished(and discriminated by strain), and if the benefits are common among strains, you should never take a strain that affects your appetite.
Someone who is considering taking this drug also should be aware of the risks, like in any drug.

Anyway...

I'm from Portugal and you can DM me anytime. I can share my phone number with you.
Peace :)
Thanks ror the long reply.

About the studies.
You have to consider the source first of all and cherry pick studies.

I could link you loads of studies about meat beeing u unhealthy and about beeing healthy.

I assume you just found out about kratom and did some Google reaearch ect.
It's true that there are some side effects altho very little comparable to most Nootropics like caffeine for example.

I can tell you from personal expiriende and expirience from dozens of friends who consume kratom daily that it is not as "Adicting" as the mainstream media portrays it.
Of course there are some pople who do 50 grams of kratom a day, but thats the fault of them not the plant itself.

I for instance smoked a lot of cigarettes and never got addicted to them.
So it's literally subjective.

Also I would recommend you to learn how to read these studies Since they can often times do cherry picking.
Consider who is behind the Studies and who is financing them.

Summary:
It's not a magic pill, it's a good tool to use as an Athlete.
The only Thing I have to point out is that there are not alot of lomg term studies of Kratom.

The plant is beeing used Traditionaly in Indonesia and is very popular in these regions of Asia.

But yeah about kratom beeinf 100% is debatable I agree.

Coffee is not healthy either, your body realises adrenaline becouse of the toxins found i caffeine which gives you rhe "energy".

Last edited:

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
Ah the good ols studies :D
No one here is saying that what you feel is not possible, but libido is affected by literally everything you do physically, including breathing faster, or waking up one hour later, so... you can't really see this on a 2 dimension chart.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
No one here is saying that what you feel is not possible, but libido is affected by literally everything you do physically, including breathing faster, or waking up one hour later, so... you can't really see this on a 2 dimension chart.
True, bur it's not only me.
Anybody who takes kratom close to having sex, confirms the same.

I don't know why or how, I am not a chemist.
Maybe it's becouse of your opiod receptors beeing affected... I don't know.

I am just sharing the expirience i had for over 3+ years of taking it.

I know it sounds odd, but if you don't believe me try it yourself :D.

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
True, bur it's not only me.
Anybody who takes kratom close to having sex, confirms the same.

I don't know why or how, I am not a chemist.
Maybe it's becouse of your opiod receptors beeing affected... I don't know.

I am just sharing the expirience i had for over 3+ years of taking it.

I know it sounds odd, but if you don't believe me try it yoursel
Yeah, sure. The scientists didn't find a real connection between the two, but you did. Some people actually report the opposite, as a side effect, but those don't count, just because they had un unpleasant experience?

"Anybody who takes kratom close to having sex, confirms the same."

Literally no one said what you've experienced was impossible. I've just said that the relationship might not be directly correlated. Are you even familiar with these terms?

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
"Fitness fanatic" prescribes everyone opiates.

Welcome to forum.

Il stick to a great diet, exercise and some fasting, thanks.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
Yeah, sure. The scientists didn't find a real connection between the two, but you did. Some people actually report the opposite, as a side effect, but those don't count, just because they had un unpleasant experience?

"Anybody who takes kratom close to having sex, confirms the same."

Literally no one said what you've experienced was impossible. I've just said that the relationship might not be directly correlated. Are you even familiar with these terms?

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
Where did I said they do not count.
All I'm saying is it affects your libido.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.