The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The next step on my writer's journey

BogdanS

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 10, 2020
Toronto
Hey everyone.

I'm new to the forum as well as the world of business. I've been going to university the last few years and enjoying it. However, my exchange to Japan was recently cut short, and it's given me a lot of time to think about my future and pursue goals that I've been putting off.

My main goal now is to improve my writing. I've been working on some fiction and that's been exciting, but I now see an even more exciting prospect: copywriting. It blends persuasion, writing, psychology and problem solving, all fields and skills of great interest to me.

I've been doing some reading and am eager to get real practice. My friend Andrei Roncea is part of this community, and he pointed me here for the great resources and helpful people. I plan to read Millionaire Fastlane soon, some of the posts here have sold me on that. I would appreciate any advice or pointers to other good resources on the subject. Also, if you or anyone you know needs some copy and is willing to give this newcomer a chance to sharpen his tools, I'd be happy to for no charge.

I'm excited to get to know you guys!

Best regards,

Bogdan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...