Lou Esposito
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2014
- Messages
- 28
Rep Bank
$235
$235
User Power: 75%
Whats up guys, I'm posting this thread to sort of vent and leave my input on "wakeupnow". If you don't know what wakeupnow is it's a company online where you pay $100 a month for things like "special discounts", and an app that saves money on taxes. Now, this is not what people actually pay $100 a month for. People use wakeupnow because it features a marketing job of sorts where for every person you recruit you get a cut of their monthly subscription cost etc... I have seen people who spend COUNTLESS hours marketing and promoting this company and they all call themselves entrepreneurs. The company even markets itself saying things like "become an IBO (Independent business owner)". I cannot help but think to myself, do these people actually believe that they are entrepreneurs and have complete control over their "business"? What do these people even provide as a "business"? All they actually promote as benefits for the $100 investment are the things I previously mentioned in the post and a shitty energy drink. I just don't understand why people would think using wakeupnow is such a great investment of not only time, but money.
Ultimately, this leads me to the question of why do people spend so much time on stuff like this, rather than market their own business and ACTUALLY become an entrepreneur? It makes no sense to me and I will never understand it. These people paste wakeupnow on everything they own, their cars, their social networking accounts etc... What makes the idea of financial freedom and creating and building a business so hard for sidewalkers and slowlaners alike?
Sorry for rambling on but this is something that I experience on a daily basis. Most people who market wakeupnow love to shove it down your throat and talk about the "great benefits" and how much better they are than everyone else.
Ultimately, this leads me to the question of why do people spend so much time on stuff like this, rather than market their own business and ACTUALLY become an entrepreneur? It makes no sense to me and I will never understand it. These people paste wakeupnow on everything they own, their cars, their social networking accounts etc... What makes the idea of financial freedom and creating and building a business so hard for sidewalkers and slowlaners alike?
Sorry for rambling on but this is something that I experience on a daily basis. Most people who market wakeupnow love to shove it down your throat and talk about the "great benefits" and how much better they are than everyone else.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
