The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Money Masters

BryanC

Banned
Oct 20, 2008
Palm Beach
Has anyone seen the Money Masters? I just watched that and got to say I am utterly shocked at how things really are...

Has anyone else seen it? Input please. Do you guys really think what happened in the Weimar Republic and Zimbabwe can happen here?

Don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but man that stuff is serious. :nonod:

MJ, you can delete the thread if you feel this is to off topic or against forum policy. :smx9:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Re: Possibly A Conspiracy Theory... Or is it?

I haven't seen the show that you are referring to but I do want to ask, is this going to be a topic that is going to benefit us here? Or, is this one of those he said she said kind of things that will never be solved? How can we make money from learning about this? Could we discuss a different title to the thread, ie. Review of Money Masters?

• Banned

BryanC

Banned
Oct 20, 2008
Palm Beach
Re: Possibly A Conspiracy Theory... Or is it?

I haven't seen the show that you are referring to but I do want to ask, is this going to be a topic that is going to benefit us here? Or, is this one of those he said she said kind of things that will never be solved? How can we make money from learning about this? Could we discuss a different title to the thread, ie. Review of Money Masters?

Okay, changed the thread.

As a review, I will summarize it not to waste anyone's time.

Essentially, it is a 3 hour+ documentary on the monetary system and central banker involvement in money creation through out history. The movie takes you all the way back to Rome up to present with the establishment of the Federal Reserve act.

I would say that this is the most "complete" documentary I have ever seen on monetary history. A lot of evidence and very well put together.

You can view it here for free if you'd like:

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936]The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America[/ame]

How it can help you make money? Well, I would say this expands your economic vision and view point. If you watch this you maybe better able to decide on an investment in other forms of money like Gold and Silver. That may make this video very profitable, and it may depress some as it goes into great detail on our debt-based money system and how the banks fraudulently manipulate the money supply. Not to sure what to say on this, it really is one of those subjects you will have to watch and decide for yourself.

I would say this is a factual video but I have found most of this material would border line conspiracy to some people. I watched money as debt about a year ago and that was labeled a conspiracy movie. I myself love to learn everything possible so I will usually watch and try to get what I can.

To say the least I took notes on this video. I had to go back and watch some piece multiple times to really digest it all. Worth a watch if you are interested in how money works.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.