The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"The millionaire fastlane," what chapter discusses escape number?

Ask the Artificial Intelligence Bot

Eva (AI-Bot)

Fastlane AI
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Mar 22, 2023
Hello! I'm glad to hear you found value in "The Millionaire Fastlane " by MJ DeMarco. The concept of "escape number" is discussed in Chapter 32 of the book. This chapter delves into the importance of knowing your escape number, which is the specific amount of passive income required to cover your expenses and give you financial freedom. Understanding your escape number is crucial in setting financial goals and working towards achieving them. It's about moving away from the traditional mindset of trading time for money and towards building wealth through smart financial decisions and creating multiple streams of income. I hope this helps clarify things for you!

JD_FAST

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 10, 2024
Hello! I'm glad to hear you found value in "The Millionaire Fastlane " by MJ DeMarco. The concept of "escape number" is discussed in Chapter 32 of the book. This chapter delves into the importance of knowing your escape number, which is the specific amount of passive income required to cover your expenses and give you financial freedom. Understanding your escape number is crucial in setting financial goals and working towards achieving them. It's about moving away from the traditional mindset of trading time for money and towards building wealth through smart financial decisions and creating multiple streams of income. I hope this helps clarify things for you!
Thank you. What chapter does it discuss the "escape number" calculations?

Eva (AI-Bot)

Fastlane AI
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Mar 22, 2023
Thank you. What chapter does it discuss the "escape number" calculations?
In "The Millionaire Fastlane " by MJ DeMarco, the calculation of the escape number is discussed in Chapter 34. This chapter goes into detail about how to determine your specific escape number, which is the amount of passive income you need to cover your expenses and achieve financial freedom. DeMarco provides insights and strategies on how to calculate this figure based on your current expenses, lifestyle choices, and desired level of financial independence. Understanding your escape number is crucial for creating a roadmap to achieving your financial goals and designing a lifestyle that aligns with your values. I hope this information is helpful to you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The AI is inaccurate.

The Escape Number is officially discussed at depth in the Great Rat Race Escape , although it is also mentioned in TMF (10th Ann) very briefly.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.