The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The millionaire fastlane audio book

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
have you considered offering downloadable MP3s along with the CDs? everyone loves instant gratification!

Now available in MP3 Download (1GB, High Speed Connection RECOMMENDED!)

The Millionaire Fastlane Audiobook by MJ DeMarco

Or you can do Audible.com to reach a larger audience, but I suspect their commission is much higher (and the format is DRM-encumbered.)

I doubt I will offer it there. I'm going to exclusively distribute it probably as Audible wants to buy it wholesale at my cost to produce. Not worth it unless I can get them to discount it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
digital and physical product cost the same?

Yea, I'm trying to encourage physical sales over digital sales -- I got several boxes of CDs that I'd rather not inventory for an eternity.

cashflow3000

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jun 13, 2011
Bellingham, Washington, USA
thanks MJ for listening to "the market!"

the market (me) responded by buying the MP3s today!

well done!

depending on how your sales go you may try offering a package deal at a slightly higher price point ie $34.95 for one format, or get both formats for $49.95?

just a thought, and congratulations again

buckmajor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Apr 28, 2009
Brisbane, Australia
Excellent! Big Thx MJ. I want to download the audiobook. I go to guest checkout but its still requesting for info details on address, phone, etc?? Is this correct if I'm only downloading? I'm kind of a superstar and want to be secretly unknown ;)

P.S What are your payment options? Do you provide paypal?

Let me know?
Kind regards,

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
depending on how your sales go you may try offering a package deal at a slightly higher price point ie $34.95 for one format, or get both formats for $49.95?

A combo-pak is now offered. :smug2:

I go to guest checkout but its still requesting for info details on address, phone, etc?? Is this correct if I'm only downloading?

I think you can enter 99999999 for the phone, but address is required for CC processing.

As for PayPal, I try to avoid them at all costs.

ITA

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Dec 16, 2008
Hong Kong
Great to see the audiobook here!

My 2 cents though: the price point is way too high for a digital file. The file is also too big for a download, you'll probably get a lot of support requests because of that (interrupted downloads etc). If I were you I'd re-encode it to be much smaller eg 150 MBs or something.

buckmajor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Apr 28, 2009
Brisbane, Australia
Great to see the audiobook here!

My 2 cents though: the price point is way too high for a digital file. The file is also too big for a download, you'll probably get a lot of support requests because of that (interrupted downloads etc). If I were you I'd re-encode it to be much smaller eg 150 MBs or something.
Good point, I just realized the download price is the same price as the CDs. Please let us know MJ?

Thanx

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
@MJ DeMarco I have TMF & Unscripted already but would like an audio version (of TMF )

How can I give you my money? I don't have an Amazon account and making an account is almost as complicated as filing my taxes, (errors popup invalid email etc)

Its unavaible on your viper site

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@MJ DeMarco I have TMF & Unscripted already but would like an audio version (of TMF )

How can I give you my money? I don't have an Amazon account and making an account is almost as complicated as filing my taxes, (errors popup invalid email etc)

Its unavaible on your viper site

the only place it is available is at Audible, they have the exclusive distribution.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.