What's new

The Learning Process.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Dream&Achieve

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
80
Rep Bank
$430
User Power: 71%
If any of you have read my other posts, I have a couple businesses I would like to start up. A shoe business and an accounting one. Every day, I read a little bit of the TMF , work on my business plan, and sell random things around the house on eBay. Right now I'm just in the learning stage, I've failed multiple times already and lost lots of money, but I continue to look ahead. I'm doing all this to prepare me for bigger and future decisions and knowledge.
My first failures, I just walked into them so blindly without any research of marketing, etc. This learning process that I've dedicated myself is to try to help prevent walking into things so blindly. I've been using eBay, to see how things sell and what times are the best, etc. EBay has also helped me learn the world of shipping, it was a really confusing subject to me and still is sometimes. I feel like the more I use eBay, I'll start to understand the selling/buying markets more and it will help me in the future. Of course I don't really get all the money from the items that sell, as those things are not mine or I did not buy them. I just sold a set of American Girl Doll for a couple hundred and most of it, if not all is going to my mother. I'm just using this as a big learning process.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Duphsevamevoupt vu zua. Ov ot tadj e coh tvesv. Ov ot zuas qutvowi evvovafi epf fivisnopevoup vjev xomm jimqzua taddiif. Huuf madl!
 
Ehsii xovj @Sedjim Elovu - vji gedv vjev zua esi muuloph ev zuas "geomasit" et "miespoph" ot e coh nopftiv tjogv, liiq qatjoph...
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom