What's new

The journey begins (journal)

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Adeel Kothiwala

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
15
Rep Bank
$135
User Power: 60%
Hey friends!

I'm creating this thread to keep track of my progress towards my journey. You're all welcome to follow along and I hope to bring some value, knowledge, and/or motivation to you guys!

I'll start off by introducing myself and what my current situation is (so I can look back at this and see how much we progressed over the course of months :)). I'm 21 in 12 days (whoa just noticed its reversed haha). I feel blessed to have read TMF at a young age, because it sure was a slap on the face and woke me up to the real world. I've been working odd jobs while constantly feeling like something is missing. I was in no control of my income, and felt miserable. After lurking around I came across inspiring and knowledgeable posts that changed my mindset. After comprehensively taking notes after notes I decided to take action on an idea that has been sitting in my mind for awhile now. I do not want to disclose my idea at the moment for personal reasons, but I'll definitely tell you guys in the future.

LONG-TERM GOALS:
- Buy a Maserati Granturismo MC Strandale and hand the keys to my brother before he graduates high school (I have 4 years).
- Be financially free.
- Mentor people who are in my current situation in the future.
- Have a house near a beach with a sexy sound system inside!

SHORT-TERM GOALS (ONE YEAR FROM NOW):
- Idea up and running by May 2016 (website).
- Network, build relationships with literally anyone I can.
- Research, improve on myself, and read.

ACTION PLAN (For December and January):
- Constructing my web pages on PowerPoint so I can effectively communicate it to web developer, get a feel and vibe of my website (If this makes sense).
- Travelling to another country to get my Idea to a developer (and because hes been in the industry for 10 years).

I wish I could personally thank the people in this forum that have changed my mindset, but in order to do that I need to put in the work to be worthy enough! haha

Cheers everyone, have a blessed day!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz Efiim,

Ov't duum vu tii qiuqmi vjev esi zuaph epf iphehif xovj vji getvmepi.

O xuamf djemmiphi zua vu ettitt zuas huemt epf etl zuastimg og zua esi iphehif xovj vji qsuditt us iwipvt. Ov't ietz vu hiv opvu vji wotoupt ug vji gavasi xjomi uwismuuloph vji edvoup tviqt vjev zua duamf ci veloph.

Huuf madl xovj iwiszvjoph!
 
Jiz Efiim,

Ov't duum vu tii qiuqmi vjev esi zuaph epf iphehif xovj vji getvmepi.

O xuamf djemmiphi zua vu ettitt zuas huemt epf etl zuastimg og zua esi iphehif xovj vji qsuditt us iwipvt. Ov't ietz vu hiv opvu vji wotoupt ug vji gavasi xjomi uwismuuloph vji edvoup tviqt vjev zua duamf ci veloph.

Huuf madl xovj iwiszvjoph!
Vjeplt nep!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom