G
GuestUser140
Guest
Hi guys,
I've been working hard for the past couple of years building a successful ecommerce store. I just broke the 5000 customer mark and got a good thing going. Millions in sales, a few hundred thousand in profit. Opened a first physical retail location three weeks ago and sales are good.
The vast majority of my customers are happy.
A small minority of customers/people is virtually impossible to please
...no matter how much time and service you provide.
The good ones quietly refer others which is lovely. The 1 in 1000 bad ones invest their limited time in writing bad reviews.
So what does one do when a customer threatens to plaster social media with negative reviews even after you've apologised verbally and financially for a small hickup?
I'm the kind of guy who overcompensates in the rare event that an order doesn't go as planned. I go the extra mile in service, always, because I know I need to serve thousands more. But sometimes nothing helps.
How does one make satisfied customer share their good purchase more openly?
I've been working hard for the past couple of years building a successful ecommerce store. I just broke the 5000 customer mark and got a good thing going. Millions in sales, a few hundred thousand in profit. Opened a first physical retail location three weeks ago and sales are good.
The vast majority of my customers are happy.
A small minority of customers/people is virtually impossible to please
...no matter how much time and service you provide.
The good ones quietly refer others which is lovely. The 1 in 1000 bad ones invest their limited time in writing bad reviews.
So what does one do when a customer threatens to plaster social media with negative reviews even after you've apologised verbally and financially for a small hickup?
I'm the kind of guy who overcompensates in the rare event that an order doesn't go as planned. I go the extra mile in service, always, because I know I need to serve thousands more. But sometimes nothing helps.
How does one make satisfied customer share their good purchase more openly?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
