- Joined
- Nov 26, 2023
- Messages
- 70
Rep Bank
$430
$430
User Power: 89%
After reading TMF and a little bit of Unscripted . I realize that the 5:2 trade, Monday through Friday is what we are all trying to escape. But what if I am in highschool and I can't get away from it? I definitely don't think dropping out would be a good idea, but I still have to go there from Monday Through Friday every week. Now that I think about it, all our lives we have been going through work servitude. As kids in elementary school, we were always taught to do our work, listen to instructions and do the 5:2 trade. Middle school, same thing. Highschool, same thing. College, same thing. Everytime we progress in school levels, our work only gets harder and instructions become stricter. Then off into the world, all to do the same thing over again, except this time it's for the rest of your life.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
