The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Fastlane Diets

James007Hill

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 29, 2019
Breakfast is normally a large bowl of fruit followed by some porridge (oats or millet flakes) with flaxseed. Will then snack on pistachios/pine nuts and two pieces of dark chocolate later in the morning. Lunch and Dinner varies but will involve things like eggs, salmon, good amounts of veg, sourdough bread, olive oil, and a regular dish I have a few times a week is my own concoction and is a mix of rice, prawns, onions, avocados and herbs/spices. I do go "off the rails" occasionally, but 80%+ of the time, this is my general diet.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Interesting video on Doctor switching from 20% Ultra-processed food to 80% ultra processed food for a month

6.5kg/ 14lb weight gain, 3kg body fat gain/ 7lb fat gain, 30% increase in "hunger hormone" (i think she's referring to ghrelin, reduction in "satiety hormone" (i think she's referring to leptin), significantly worse physique, changes to to brain MRI, he says "eating ultra processed food has become something his brain tells me to do without me even wanting it"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4PFt4czJw0

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
eggs, cheese, salsa and black coffee - 350 cal

meat and cheese for lunch - 300 cal

steak and broccoli for dinner - 800 cal (or it's chicken, or pork chops, I mix up the veggies too)

water or a sugar free red bull occasionally, rarely any alcohol.

this is 90% of my diet since march.

Down 16 lbs.

I need much less sleep and I never get a sugar crash. It's just non-stop work and then I pass out and start again, 7 days a week.

I think I'll do this for the foreseeable future.
Update: dairy is no good so I cut it out.

Slow carb diet from 4 hr body by Tim Ferris.

Down 7 more lbs.

I’m not fat but I expect to have the lower ab veins and my stomach skin to be like dick skin.

Breakfast: eggs and salsa, balsamic vinegar salad and black beans

Lunch: black beans, chicken breast, salsa and scoop of guacamole

Dinner will be ground beef and green beans.

Repeat 6x a week then cheat day on saturdays.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
What do your workouts look like?
(In addition to the above)
Monday Wednesday Friday 730am gym

Me and my best friend do this ^

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
May 9, 2021
I won't describe a diet since people should troubleshoot these and find what works, but here's the barebones of how I lost 100lbs:
- Skip breakfast
- Learn to love coffee or water and cut out soda
- Prioritize protein first, possibly fiber if you can handle it,

If you're an overweight tub of lard and can't do these you don't deserve to lose weight and look great in shortsDPUcVfnUQAAwCsW.jpg

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 15, 2019
Northern IL & Southeastern WI
From someone who physically works most days in their business (landscape construction & design):

Breakfast: 2 cups black coffee to the dome

Lunch: protein bar & banana or apple

Snack: Nuts and/or beef jerky

Dinner: Lots of chicken titties or steak with veggies, white rice and soy sauce

Late night snack: supplements and protein shake

I try to stay within 2,300-3,000 calories depending on how much physical shit I do.

Protein is around 150g - 200g

I weigh 185 and am 6’ for reference

Workouts:

I copy @Johnny boy rigorous cardio routine.

Kinobody’s Greek God workouts for weights

Boxing sparring 1-2 times a week

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 9, 2022
@Johnny boy
I'm assuming you don't snack between meals right? Also, how's your energy level on this type of diet you are doing now?

I get slight crashes if I eat in the morning so most of my meals are pushed to 1 PM and my last meal ends before 6 PM. It seems like your meals are pretty light on carbs so does it affect your energy at all?

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
@Johnny boy
I'm assuming you don't snack between meals right? Also, how's your energy level on this type of diet you are doing now?

I get slight crashes if I eat in the morning so most of my meals are pushed to 1 PM and my last meal ends before 6 PM. It seems like your meals are pretty light on carbs so does it affect your energy at all?
Energy is high because carbs are still there just only in the form of beans. So workouts, mma is still good.

Keto kicked my a$$ and had no energy, I need to stay sharp, have energy, etc. to me it’s not worth it to be tired. I have a business to run.

Sleep is cut way down I don’t need hardly as much rest.

Snacking is in the form of salad with only balsamic vinegar and spinach. Like no calories. That or a hard boiled egg and mustard. Easy snack. High protein.

Meals are super low calorie if it’s chicken and beans. Like 300 for a meal and I’m good for 4 hours.

Each meal has to have protein and fiber as primary food. So meat and beans and salad is primary meal. Lots of energy, lots of weight loss, easy meals, tastes good. That’s what I need.

I go crazy on saturdays though.

Krispy Kreme, sushi tempura (the fried shit), pizza, five guys, cookies, cocktails, all in one day. Those days I have to take two naps, absolutely wipes me out lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.