Hi guys, as you can see i'm currently a newbie to FLF. Rather than bitch and moan about having nothing to offer about entrepreneurship and business, I'd like to create this thread to answer any wine questions you guys might have - Offering value in my niche, so to speak.
Background - I've variously worked as a consultant and sommelier in the wine industry since 2011. Also have my WSET Advanced certification and have drunk my fair share of wine.
This is aimed more at the regular-joe consumer to avoid this thread becoming a wine geek free-for-all. I can point you to interesting new regions and varietals, but I won't confuse you by reciting from memory the St-Emillion Grande Cru Classe A list, the differences in soil type between left and right bank Bordeaux or the various Pradikat levels in Germany (or maybe I will, it's pretty fascinating).
There's probably a few wine geeks here already so if you want to weigh in or correct me, you're most welcome.
Background - I've variously worked as a consultant and sommelier in the wine industry since 2011. Also have my WSET Advanced certification and have drunk my fair share of wine.
This is aimed more at the regular-joe consumer to avoid this thread becoming a wine geek free-for-all. I can point you to interesting new regions and varietals, but I won't confuse you by reciting from memory the St-Emillion Grande Cru Classe A list, the differences in soil type between left and right bank Bordeaux or the various Pradikat levels in Germany (or maybe I will, it's pretty fascinating).
There's probably a few wine geeks here already so if you want to weigh in or correct me, you're most welcome.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
