- Joined
- Oct 30, 2021
- Messages
- 76
Rep Bank
$1,029
$1,029
User Power: 230%
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else here has been working with the workbook? I have actually completed the vast majority of it, except for a few tasks that require long-term continuation over several weeks or 90 days—basically those habit-building exercises that take time. But everything that could be done right away, I finished.
What I really like about this specific workbook is how it blurs the line between theory and practice. It is great that all the techniques are described right on the first pages, making it easy to look back and refresh your memory. The book itself was just so comprehensive that I couldn't remember everything on the first read. I am definitely going to use many of these techniques, though I'm not sure if I'll use all of them.
I especially liked Appendix B, which outlines all the techniques and groups them by specific cases, like discipline for example.
If anyone is up for a discussion on this, please feel free to join in! Also, to brag a little bit, I have attached a video showing how heavily scribbled on the whole book is. I approached it with exceptional diligence,, making sure to do it properly for my own sake. So yes, my exercises are fully done—and the book is even stained with coffee in a few places!
I also wanted to upload a video, but the file size is over 90 MB, and the platform won't accept such a large video file. However, I am sharing a Google Drive link instead, where you can watch it in Full HD and see how heavily scribbled on the entire workbook is. Highly recommended, and best regards!
drive.google.com
What I really like about this specific workbook is how it blurs the line between theory and practice. It is great that all the techniques are described right on the first pages, making it easy to look back and refresh your memory. The book itself was just so comprehensive that I couldn't remember everything on the first read. I am definitely going to use many of these techniques, though I'm not sure if I'll use all of them.
I especially liked Appendix B, which outlines all the techniques and groups them by specific cases, like discipline for example.
If anyone is up for a discussion on this, please feel free to join in! Also, to brag a little bit, I have attached a video showing how heavily scribbled on the whole book is. I approached it with exceptional diligence,, making sure to do it properly for my own sake. So yes, my exercises are fully done—and the book is even stained with coffee in a few places!
I also wanted to upload a video, but the file size is over 90 MB, and the platform won't accept such a large video file. However, I am sharing a Google Drive link instead, where you can watch it in Full HD and see how heavily scribbled on the entire workbook is. Highly recommended, and best regards!
20260520_152742.mp4
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
