The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The breathe of life

Anything related to matters of the mind

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
A while back I became aware of a wonderful book called "The breathe of life".

Unaware of the contents within this amazing book, I slowly but reassuringly read each page with my full and undivided attention.

Within this book/course, it described a particular way of breathing called The breathe of life and through meditation, silencing the mind or being still, one could learn this technique in order to improve their mind, body or soul.

I have yet to master my own thoughts, but as a learning curve for those who are also finding themselves suffocating in negative thoughts, this book is an absolute read.

How many times have you watched a movie or listened to a song and felt this powerful and emotional feeling, leaving you with goosebumps all over your body?

If you have experienced this feeling, you will know what an amazing source it is.

You will learn in the book how to do this at will, and regardless of your religous beliefs, this is something anyone can train to do whether you believe it or not, It has taken me months to learn and I began this journey as a non believer and unsure of its genuinity.

At will, I can now focuss my thoughts and take a deep breathe of life and my whole body is covered in goosebumps, I still dont fully understand what and where it comes from, but it feels good and has healing properties.

Breathe is life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.