The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Baguette entrepreneur

Justalex2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 26, 2022
Hi everybody !
How you can see in the Thread Title, i chosed a Funny way to see That i'm french and entrepreneur lol.
Let's begin with what i have done and what's my futur goals !

The beginning :

Intro : Everything start in 2005, when a little baby is born, me.
I don't know how is this possible but from the oldests days that i remember, i was passionate about understanding the world and how it worked.
How people was making money, from the price to the service or products every details was scaned.
All this things interested, i wasn't a "cool" boy, i was a Nerd, or Geek and spent all my time on my computer (of my mom).
After that when i had 12 or 13 years old i tried a lot of shitty money method (the method you see on Youtube) but i wasn't far from successing, i had the mindset !
The little Alex was convinced that he will never work for 2.5k/month for giving 5 years to a Business School, don't worth it.

The real begining : I was in vacation with my mom, i was checking Instagram and an account that i liked.
And i had an idea (idk by where it came), let's buy the account and post Memes and make money.
I bought the account like 50 bucks for 10k people, i made a lot posts, i created an active and friendly community.
And from this i discovered new friends, we created groups and talked togeter. (Without this network i think i wouldn't come that far)
After that i made 1k on Instagram by Selling #Ad post, selling account.

The explosion : I had at this time of the History 100 or 200 bucks on my Paypal, and i wanted to buy an Pack for a Game but i was High priced, so i made searches and found that people was selling it for 30% of the real price on eBay.
And at this moment i bought one to saw how they made that possible, and after i found a Goldmine, the method was super easy and cost nothing to make.
I didn't bought a Gourou mentoring to understand eBay, i created an account and i listed an Pack for 25%.
To say how i was lost i didn't even know how to reply to a message on ebay lol.
But i discovered the most exponential way to make money, i could sleep, play tennis or be in School i was making money.

At this time the Vision of life "have a good degree = earn a lot" collapsed.
I was making everyday more money than yesterday. (like 500/day) in 4 days i made the salary of my Teachers (little bit arrogant lol)

The beginning, of Problems :

At this point of my life i was 14 or 15 years old, nobody never learned to me how to manage my money.
I was spending in Games, and new way to make more money (i got scammed a lot, i wasn't that smart to be honest) and i bought a new phone, an "Hugo Boss" Outfit 500$, that was for me the proof that "You made it", new rich signal lol.
I was providing the best Client Service, i was responding in the hour, 7/7, i got a lot of Customers, but on eBay when Shitty people make an Deal Dispute to take what they bought and their money,even if they're wrong and you win the Deal Dispute you got ban.
And That's it, i got banned, everything collapsed but this Time it wasn't positive.
I recreated new accounts, but they had me in the Week.
And my Money Tree has disappeared.

The hole of mediocrity :

2 years passed, i lost taste of life, i fell in depression due to the fact to continue my business i had to be major to report my income.
I became bad at school, and the biggest mistake, is that I went from the optimistic child that nothing can make depress to the pessisist who listens to the opinions of others.
But it can be the End of History...

The reborn :

After all this Steps in my life i made a conclusion.
It's just a Step, and i did not get back to 0, i made friends, i discovered way to break the "Matrix" and i started reading books.
A little fact, one day i was with my Dad at a Library, and i saw a Book "The millionaire Fastlane " to be honest my first impression was "Lol what's this shitty book made for sure by a Gourou" but, i started to read the Back of the Book, and saw that people like it, it had a lot of buyers.
So i said "Hum let's read this, that can be a good Lecture" and today i wrote my first post on the Forum.
This book is really a Goldmine, he is at the opposit from Rich Dad Poor Dad, and he is stuffed with Gold tips, and made my optimiss way of thinking coming back.
So when you find a book name "The millionaire Fastlane " Let this book a chance to change your life ;)

Today i post here to help people with What i know with Social Medias, eBay Selling and other knowledge that i will discover by reading and talk with everybody from here :)

Thanks a lot for reading my Post, and let's make a part of the Road together

Alex, from The Baguette Country !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, glad you enjoyed the book, and thanks for the intro.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...