The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

That "ONE SECRET", Your Best Advice for the Aspiring Entrepreneur

Bryan Amaiwe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 26, 2018
Agbor / Delta
Thou shalt not invest in a needless business. Thou shalt not trade time for money. Thou shalt not operate on a limited scale. Thou shalt not relinquish control. Thou shalt not let a business startup be an event over process.

I will produce well, If i want to live well. Because the more production value i give to society, the bigger my house, the faster my car, and the juicier my steak. I will stop looking to take and start looking to give. By leading the herd, not follow. By receiving royalties, not pay them. By lending, not borrow. By hiring employees, not seek to be hired. By selling products, not buying them.

Josh Chingas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jul 9, 2018
Professor? Hardly.

In an ironic twist of fate, I am speaking to a couple of classes of small business entrepreneurs on Monday at a local community college... ironic because I flunked a few courses there in years past. (In my defense, I also happened to ace their macro and micro economics classes.)

Basically, what I was asked to speak on is thinking outside of the box. These, for the most part, are small business majors who are back in school as they are looking for continuing education, career enhancement or career changes, and inspiration. I am going to teach them how to break society's rules.

In three sentences or less, what would you put forth as your best, concise advice for wantrapreneurs?

I will take the best few responses (as voted by LIKES by our fellow forum members) and read them ver batem to the classes as part of my lecture. Our fellow forum members will determine the life changing value of your post... so choose wisely.

The deadline for submission is Sunday afternoon, so there can be enough time for your post to gain some likes before I put together my final notes Sunday evening.

Ideas could be :
favorite motivational quotes
favorite MJ DeMarco quotes from the book or otherwise
an original thought
a paraphrase of a fast lane concept

Please limit your post to three sentences or less, or a picture meme. Contest is limited to two posts max per person, so make them count. One thought or subject of three sentences or less per individual post. No duplicate posts containing anyone else's quotation.

Oh... and who ever gets the most LIKES on a single post by 3PM Central Time Sunday that meets the criteria above will get a $50 Amazon gift certificate OR a $75 donation to a non-profit charitable organization of your choice with proof of donation provided privately.

And, Tom Brady, no deflating the balls to win the game (if you know what I mean.)

To chime in on this I’d say no matter what your efforts are focused on, realize time is the equalizer across everyone’s life. (MJ reference) Greatness starts with one simple step, and that’s when you decide to use your time to expand your personal branding instead of watching television.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lord Business

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Feb 24, 2018
finland
Learn as much as you can from other people's mistakes.
Sry for spamming. Actually thought about it and the most important thing is that everything we have been taught about failure since childhood is bullshit. There is no such thing as failure, it's made up concept. There is only learning curve. Redefine failure for yourself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.