The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

That gal from Italy

G

GuestU54368

Hello all!
I'm from Italy, where I currently also live, but I have lived in a few parts of the globe (mostly in Europe) in the past years.
I work as a freelancer but I aim to expand the focus of my activity and business to become a fully fledged entrepreneur.
I've read both The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted very recently, and it has kicked up a notch my efforts in truly becoming an entrepreneur.
If I can be of any help to anybody here on the forum, I would be happy to! My domains are:
-life in Italy (business, geography, localization, language... and food!) and Europe (especially London);
-writing, particularly fiction, and the self publishing world, as well as books;
-agriculture, especially permaculture and other non-traditional methods.
-hospitality, strong suit is running B&Bs, holiday homes, etc.

Happy to find this forum and to interact with more business people of the entrepreneurial persuasion ;)

Don't want to occupy too much of your time, so I'll just quickly add a few facts to get you to know me better.
- I'm bilingual (also a translator) English + Italian. I know passable French, I'd love to get back to my Japanese.
-Love cooking and the food world, music, books; I dabble in travel photography

TL;DR: From Italy, happy to help folks

Thanks for having me!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RaffUnscripted

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Feb 21, 2018
Providence, RI
Hello all!
I'm from Italy, where I currently also live, but I have lived in a few parts of the globe (mostly in Europe) in the past years.
I work as a freelancer but I aim to expand the focus of my activity and business to become a fully fledged entrepreneur.
I've read both The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted very recently, and it has kicked up a notch my efforts in truly becoming an entrepreneur.
If I can be of any help to anybody here on the forum, I would be happy to! My domains are:
-life in Italy (business, geography, localization, language... and food!) and Europe (especially London);
-writing, particularly fiction, and the self publishing world, as well as books;
-agriculture, especially permaculture and other non-traditional methods.
-hospitality, strong suit is running B&Bs, holiday homes, etc.

Happy to find this forum and to interact with more business people of the entrepreneurial persuasion ;)

Don't want to occupy too much of your time, so I'll just quickly add a few facts to get you to know me better.
- I'm bilingual (also a translator) English + Italian. I know passable French, I'd love to get back to my Japanese.
-Love cooking and the food world, music, books; I dabble in travel photography

TL;DR: From Italy, happy to help folks

Thanks for having me!

Good morning,

I want to return to Italy desperately! My family came to america just before I was born and I want to live there at least 6 months out of the year. That's my Fastlane plan! I speak fluent Italian and have imported products from Italy through the port at Napoli in the past. Where in Italy are you? I'd love to do research into opportunities across the pond.

G

GuestU54368

Good morning,

I want to return to Italy desperately! My family came to america just before I was born and I want to live there at least 6 months out of the year. That's my Fastlane plan! I speak fluent Italian and have imported products from Italy through the port at Napoli in the past. Where in Italy are you? I'd love to do research into opportunities across the pond.
There are quite diverse opportunities here, like in any established country, and we are slowly moving into a speedier and leaner way to do business (thank goodness).
I've always thought that we have some excellent products to export, from food to fashion to eyewear for example.
Living here has its challenges but I always say that the scenery and food kinda make them worthwhile, at least for a while ;)
Let me know if I can help!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thank you for the intro, glad to have you here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...