The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thanks for having me!

Ryan D.

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jul 20, 2015
Indianapolis, IN
Honestly I don't remember how I found you guys. I think I was looking into flipping exotic cars and stumbled across an Ama.

My name is Ryan. I grew up watching my dad always own his own companies. When I was a teenager I spent hours telling myself that I wouldn't work a regular 8-5. After 4+ years working in a "cube farm" it was time to be realistic, something had to change.

I started using my sales skills that I learned in call centers to run a direct mail campaign. I have a business partner who used to be a co worker. I handle a direct mail drop of over 3K pieces a month. In the last year I have "moved" 11 houses. I acquired two single family rentals. I am working with private investors to rehab/flip homes now.

Immediate goal: Build business up so I can quit my 10-7. I have lately been looking into wholesaling on Ebay/amazon (another AMA on here) as a way to subsidize my income while I'm waiting on REI to take off.

I may just do an AMA about my direct mail, wholesaling, flipping, mentoring, etc here in a bit. Just got the Millionaire Fast Lane on Kindle so I'm off to educate myself!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...