The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thank for this forum :)

Rim

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jan 27, 2020
France
hi,

I am a woman from France (sorry for my english), I started reading today TMF and this is how I learned about the existence of this forum, it's so great, a place with entrepreneurs who aspire to be financially free, I am delighted to be part of it

@MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

ShamarJD

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 18, 2020
Welcome! you will greatly inspired. Did you read either of the two books?

Rim

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jan 27, 2020
France
Thank you for your welcom ShamarJD and Champion :)

I discovered the TMF book about 2 years ago, I heard entrepreneurs recommend it on the web, then I read the summary and the content much more, and there recently several feedback successful entrepreneur indicated TMF as the key to their life-changing book that's when I decided to finally read the book, and I'm on page 100 and I realize that it is not at all what I imagined, i really like

while coming on the forum I discovered that there is a second book, Unscrepted , I don't know it, as soon as I finish TMF I think to read it

ps: is there a documentary of TMF ? I thought I understood that at the beginning of the book

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...