I was on twitter a while back when I noticed a clever way fortune magazine tried to sell me a subscription. I am not sure of their numbers based on the tweet, but, i'd like to know what you think of it.
Here is what they did. They tweeted me this...
Big dreams, arrogance, infighting, and delusion all collided in the disastrous attempt to fix J.C. Penney http://cnnmon.ie/1f0t1kf
...but thats not all. Once you go into the article which could be considered long copy, they say 2 paragraphs towards the end, "that's not the full story", then they proceed to continue and sort of leave you for a cliff. What I want to know is do you think they left you with enough of a cliff hanger to want to act on a subscription?
here is long link if above dont work: http://money.cnn.com/2014/03/20/lea...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
or try this one I made myself: http://goo.gl/yFcbal
Here is what they did. They tweeted me this...
Big dreams, arrogance, infighting, and delusion all collided in the disastrous attempt to fix J.C. Penney http://cnnmon.ie/1f0t1kf
...but thats not all. Once you go into the article which could be considered long copy, they say 2 paragraphs towards the end, "that's not the full story", then they proceed to continue and sort of leave you for a cliff. What I want to know is do you think they left you with enough of a cliff hanger to want to act on a subscription?
here is long link if above dont work: http://money.cnn.com/2014/03/20/lea...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
or try this one I made myself: http://goo.gl/yFcbal
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
