The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Television shopping (QVC/HSN)

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life
so today i was watching shop lc and well in millionaire fastlane it was mentioned to watch qvc to see how the advertisers promote their products, anyways i was watching and it didnt appear that they were offering anything of sufficient value, i mean sure its cute a little white moose with a wheelbarrow, for $12.99 or a towel for $9.99, or a little hat for $14.99 nothing special nothing unique but i swear everyone of them sold out and i added up the quantity they had with the price and some of the things they sold for $14,000 in 5 minutes.

it just seems like the money is there but how would you know how many phones you'd need to answer everyone of those orders, from 90 to 1500 in quantity for the $9.99 towels, and how do you even decide oh im gonna sell a little moose which as far as im concerned is a follow your passion product, like seriously what problem does a plastic moose solve besides sitting and rotting.

i guess my main point is how do you "get into" this kinda thing, like they were totally selling out completely in 5 minute increments, so every 5 minutes theyd do a new product to sell for like $14,000 per 5 minutes for at least 2 hours if not more i kinda got weary of it, they literally made no joke $336,000 in 2 hours, i just dont know anymore

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Watch the movie "Joy"

so today i was watching shop lc and well in millionaire fastlane it was mentioned to watch qvc to see how the advertisers promote their products, anyways i was watching and it didnt appear that they were offering anything of sufficient value, i mean sure its cute a little white moose with a wheelbarrow, for $12.99 or a towel for $9.99, or a little hat for $14.99 nothing special nothing unique but i swear everyone of them sold out and i added up the quantity they had with the price and some of the things they sold for $14,000 in 5 minutes.

it just seems like the money is there but how would you know how many phones you'd need to answer everyone of those orders, from 90 to 1500 in quantity for the $9.99 towels, and how do you even decide oh im gonna sell a little moose which as far as im concerned is a follow your passion product, like seriously what problem does a plastic moose solve besides sitting and rotting.

i guess my main point is how do you "get into" this kinda thing, like they were totally selling out completely in 5 minute increments, so every 5 minutes theyd do a new product to sell for like $14,000 per 5 minutes for at least 2 hours if not more i kinda got weary of it, they literally made no joke $336,000 in 2 hours, i just dont know anymore

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.