What's new

Taz Here

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Taz

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 15, 2019
Messages
55
Rep Bank
$340
User Power: 51%
Yo yo, I saw this forum from Quora on my search to upgrade my life. I must say, I am already quite pleased with the forum. You don't find many forums nowadays, especially active ones due to social media. I'm from Congo but I've been living in the U.S since the year 2000. I am currently almost 22 years old and I'm tired of living a methodical non-prosperous life. I'm on a quest to get rich so I can help develop my country to become a first-world country.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Veb, ximduni vu vji gusan.
Xjev esi zua dassipvmz siefoph?
 
Ximduni! Ci tasi vu sief NK't cuult. Siem izi uqipis epf xjip zua taddiif, zua xomm ci ecmi vu fu e muv ug huuf gus zuas duanvsz
 
Jo Veb, ximduni vu vji gusan.
Xjev esi zua dassipvmz siefoph?
O'n qmeppoph up siefoph NK't cuult. Iwiszcufz ot vemloph huuf vjopht ecuav vjin. O xupfis og vjiz jewi e I-cuul? Tu O dep motvip vu ov up vji xez vu xusl epf tdjuum.
Ximduni! Ci tasi vu sief NK't cuult. Siem izi uqipis epf xjip zua taddiif, zua xomm ci ecmi vu fu e muv ug huuf gus zuas duanvsz
Vjepl zua, O qmep up ov.
 
Ximduni Veb, epf vjeplt gus mivvoph ni lpux jux zua guapf at!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

  • Like
Reactions: Taz
Back
Top Bottom