Started business a few months ago and want to make sure I am doing the sales taxes part of it right. Just at the end of Quarter 3, I made revenues of over $1,000. What I am wondering is if I file state sales taxes (Colorado)?
Do these need to be filed ever quarter? Every month? Can I defer to the end of the year since it isn't that high?
I have an LLC filed for in Colorado.
This can actually be considered a state sale versus an online sale as I conducted business in person. Going forward most of my sales will be online so would I still have to pay sales tax on this?
Do these need to be filed ever quarter? Every month? Can I defer to the end of the year since it isn't that high?
I have an LLC filed for in Colorado.
This can actually be considered a state sale versus an online sale as I conducted business in person. Going forward most of my sales will be online so would I still have to pay sales tax on this?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
