The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Task Organizer

AdrianL

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jul 27, 2014
Romania
Hello everyone,

Been having this idea in my head for quite some time, mostly out of pain since I've yet to find anything to help me organize my time, tasks and to-do's in a good fashion, which works properly and efficiently.

And since I'm guessing many of us like to keep our plans in order to get them done properly, I thought I'd share this idea over here and hopefully get some feedback on it:

Imagine a mash-up between a calendar, Kanban and GTD. Ideally all events and cards are treated as tasks (with time-tracking ability) which can be arranged either in lists (like Trello) or per days (like a Calendar app).

The idea is to be able to properly set tasks with a clear deadline outlined per days so one can structure his upcoming time and also mark what's been done and what not.

While there are apps out there that do each of these things separately, I have yet to find one that does this all in one.

What do you think ? Would you use something like this ?

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AdrianL

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jul 27, 2014
Romania

That's an interesting approach not far from what I'm currently using, and while useful in it's own, there are still quite a few things I'd have to take care of myself (recurrent events), not being able to structure my week in advance, and not being able to schedule meetings or events at a specific day/time.

That's why I currently have Trello + a To-do list which supports recurrent events + Google Calendar.

Thanks for the info though, might help me improve my current workflow!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.