The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Take Action People!!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Operation_OPM

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jul 16, 2008
Hyper Hustle Zone, Quadrant I-4
I gave some advice to a close friend..she wanted to get into real estate. I told her to get a $15 prepaid trac-phone put 50 internet/bandit ads out. She went on about...EIN, corporation registration, employees, licences, toll free numbers and call centers, hiring agents, brokers, insurance fees ect.ect...then she finally mentioned her wardrobe and being "presentable"...she said she was in it to win and wanted everything to be "perfect". She then talked about people getting nasty when money comes into play...just pure negativity. She is a 60k a year Summa MBA grad (she is the girl that would let me cheat off her in high school)....unable to take action, paralyzed by fear.

Finally, I gave her a card of a guy who charges $20 for 1000 business cards...I told her he'll give you 500 for $10...open a free yahoo/facebook/twitter account, solicit for free on craigslist and use that as your contact...$10 startup..she still didn't budge. The whole time I had a $8500 cashiers check in my pocket.:icon_super:

This wasn't the first time we had this conversation...so she knew where I was going......find buyers and sellers first then build the business. I've been operating waaaaaay under everyone's radar for several years now with nothing more than the freebies I mentioned above, I upgraded as I went along. If you do have a blunder...the parties involved will almost always help/correct you(if you're legitimately honest and ethical) they all want to be able to say they were your mentor..don't get mad or embarrassed..get their business card and private number...TAKE ACTION!!!

ps.(buy a .50 cent pack of paper=handwritten thank you notes)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.