The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

System for providing free food for elderly/poor in my city.

D

Deleted70138

Due to some right decisions and luck, I've been able to accumulate enough money to carry myself without income for couple of months, but there must be tens of thousands of families in desperate situation, especially in such a poor country as Republic of Georgia (GDP nominal per capita $3600).

As long as I don't eat carbohydrates, decided to give all my pasta away, which led me to think, how can I scale this idea and give others opportunities to help those in need. Here are some of the ideas I've come up by far:

1) Create list of essential foods list, cheap and enough to survive - Pasta, buckwheat, butter, potatoes, carrot.
2) Get information from government about low-income families and their living address.
3) Post a video on Facebook/Instagram/TV for delivery and management volunteers.

Here I am stuck on next steps, as how to develop efficient system, without promoting people to steal goods and exploit situation.

If we create good enough model, it could be implemented throughout the world. This might have been impossible in the past, but with current technologies its we can do something great together.

Waiting for your ideas and suggestions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Due to some right decisions and luck, I've been able to accumulate enough money to carry myself without income for couple of months, but there must be tens of thousands of families in desperate situation, especially in such a poor country as Republic of Georgia (GDP nominal per capita $3600).

As long as I don't eat carbohydrates, decided to give all my pasta away, which led me to think, how can I scale this idea and give others opportunities to help those in need. Here are some of the ideas I've come up by far:

1) Create list of essential foods list, cheap and enough to survive - Pasta, buckwheat, butter, potatoes, carrot.
2) Get information from government about low-income families and their living address.
3) Post a video on Facebook/Instagram/TV for delivery and management volunteers.

Here I am stuck on next steps, as how to develop efficient system, without promoting people to steal goods and exploit situation.

If we create good enough model, it could be implemented throughout the world. This might have been impossible in the past, but with current technologies its we can do something great together.

Contact a Food Bank? Here we have charities running like a store once a week to let low income get groceries for free. They are probably adapting to the situation.
Catholic Charities
Homeless Shelters
Welfare Agency

Found this

D

Deleted70138

Contact a Food Bank? Here we have charities running like a store once a week to let low income get groceries for free. They are probably adapting to the situation.
Catholic Charities
Homeless Shelters
Welfare Agency

Found this

That's just those who've been granted free food even before the virus, which is less than 1000 persons.

krishnafied

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Apr 2, 2020
Huntsville, AL

Dear Dato, first I want to applaud you for your beautiful intention. In this time of crisis, many are only thinking about themselves, it is really wonderful that your first thought is how can I serve the people around me.

I would say, instead of trying to scale big in the beginning, focus on how you can serve people on a small scale, one to one, and let nature deliver you intuitive solutions on how to scale as you serve more and more people one to one.

Blessings to you!

PS: My wife, who I love more than anyone in the world, was born in Tbilisi -- both parents Georgian. Salutations to your people, and thank you for my wife!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.