are you a fastlaner in switzerland?
If yes, it‘s very rare and I myself consider myself as a fastlaner and live in Switzerland.
As I‘ve been shifting my mindset and actions, I notice that my friends don‘t like to talk about the topics that I read in this forum f.ex.
I am open to meet and connect with people that match the mindset of the fastlane and live in switzerland.
you can contact me and maybe we even can grow as a community and have drinks once a month or so. I think we can all profit from the connections.
So if you know (or are) someone that lives here in switzerland and would like to meet and connect with someone who matches the mindset of the fastlane, text me via this forum. ☺️
Glad to hear from you soon.
Leo
If yes, it‘s very rare and I myself consider myself as a fastlaner and live in Switzerland.
As I‘ve been shifting my mindset and actions, I notice that my friends don‘t like to talk about the topics that I read in this forum f.ex.
I am open to meet and connect with people that match the mindset of the fastlane and live in switzerland.
you can contact me and maybe we even can grow as a community and have drinks once a month or so. I think we can all profit from the connections.
So if you know (or are) someone that lives here in switzerland and would like to meet and connect with someone who matches the mindset of the fastlane, text me via this forum. ☺️
Glad to hear from you soon.
Leo
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
