What's new

Switching lanes

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Pouchon19

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jul 24, 2020
Messages
3
Location
Florida
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 67%
Hello everyone,

While watching a youtube video on 'how self-help books can become an addiction with no actions', I stumbled across Unscripted . Unscripted was one of the books the YouTuber mentioned that did not follow the traditional and mundane self-help books. Most previous books I've read would agree with my slow lane lifestyle. MJ dropped a lot of gold nuggets on Unscripted that resonates with me. Now, I am reading the Millionaire Fastlane . I do not want my intro to simply be a book review, so here is a bit of information about me:

I'm a mostly introverted Army veteran who has been working 9 to 5 in the IT field for 10 years. In my current job, I have worked my way up from a student tech assistant, to manager of the IT department. With every promotion, I would get a short burst of excitement then six months later, I would go back to feeling unfulfilled. Now, I have decided I no longer want to be in the slow lane. I am looking forward to interact with likeminded people in this forum.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Aptdsoqvif xet upi ug vji cuult vji ZuaVacis nipvoupif vjev fof puv gummux vji vsefovoupem epf napfepi timg-jimq cuult.

O vjopl O lpux iyedvmz xjodj wofiu zua'si vemloph ecuav cideati ov't vji wofiu vjev emtu mif ni vu Aptdsoqvif. Gappz jux vjev xuslt!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom