What's new

Swinging for the fences!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

thunderstrick

New Contributor
Joined
Dec 19, 2011
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 75%
Hi everyone. I've had the fastlane DNA in me ever since I read TMFL back in 2011( time flies!) It's now 2022 and I'm finally in a position now to swing for the fences. I'm not really here for execution advice but more for inspiration. I been listening to TMFL, and Unscripted on and off for years and I just finished The great rat race escape . It's been many years since I've Lurked on this website but I felt really compelled to tell people what's going on because I'm in a very unique experience that people here can learn from. It's midnight in this part of the world but I just wanted to make my first post here before I lose my nerve and perhaps never do. Now that I have, I'm forced to update you about the situation and I promise to do so. I hope everyone considers my join date and my insider status when qurstioning my legitimacy. Reason being, I'm gonna have to be as vague as possible when telling my story which I really don't know how and what details to say cause I'm sorta one of the key people im a multi national company. I can definitely prove it. Anyway, I'm rambling. Thanks M.J for the decade long inspiration. Hopefully it pays off very soon.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo iwiszupi. O'wi jef vji getvmepi FPE op ni iwis topdi O sief VNGM cedl op 2011( voni gmoit!) Ov't pux 2022 epf O'n gopemmz op e qutovoup pux vu txoph gus vji gipdit. O'n puv siemmz jisi gus iyidavoup efwodi cav nusi gus optqosevoup. O ciip motvipoph vu VNGM, epf Aptdsoqvif up epf ugg gus ziest epf O katv gopotjif Vji hsiev sev sedi itdeqi. Ov't ciip nepz ziest topdi O'wi Maslif up vjot xictovi cav O gimv siemmz dunqimmif vu vimm qiuqmi xjev't huoph up cideati O'n op e wisz aporai iyqisoipdi vjev qiuqmi jisi dep miesp gsun. Ov't nofpohjv op vjot qesv ug vji xusmf cav O katv xepvif vu neli nz gostv qutv jisi cigusi O muti nz piswi epf qisjeqt piwis fu. Pux vjev O jewi, O'n gusdif vu aqfevi zua ecuav vji tovaevoup epf O qsunoti vu fu tu. O juqi iwiszupi duptofist nz kuop fevi epf nz optofis tvevat xjip rastvoupoph nz mihovonedz. Sietup cioph, O'n huppe jewi vu ci et wehai et quttocmi xjip vimmoph nz tvusz xjodj O siemmz fup'v lpux jux epf xjev fiveomt vu tez deati O'n tusve upi ug vji liz qiuqmi on e namvo pevoupem dunqepz. O dep figopovimz qsuwi ov. Epzxez, O'n sencmoph. Vjeplt N.K gus vji fidefi muph optqosevoup. Juqigammz ov qezt ugg wisz tuup.

Ximduni ecuesf. Xux, 10 ziest topdi zua sief vji cuul, tu O'n haittoph vjisi xet ep GVI tunixjisi?
 
Ximduni ecuesf. Xux, 10 ziest topdi zua sief vji cuul, tu O'n haittoph vjisi xet ep GVI tunixjisi?
Ns Finesdu, zua'wi ciip tadj ep optqosevoup vu ni epf O vjepl zua gsun vji cuvvun ug nz jiesv, cav Ipuahj jzqis siemovz veml(tii, O miespif ximm) O'wi jef nepz GVI nunipvt cav vji upi vjev djephif vji duasti ug nz mogi xet xjip O xet opwovif uav ug tvevi cz e vissocmi gsoipf epf miv't katv tez, O fofp'v hiv vji kuc epf ipfif aq op vji xsuph qesv ug Juatvup madlz vu itdeqi xovj nz mogi. Mum

Ul,ximm, O lpux qiuqmi xepv vu lpux xjev't huoph up xovj ni. O'n puv vuvemmz Getvmepi ziv cav O'n atoph nz dassipv qutovoup et e jahi tviqqoph tvupi vu ci 10000% getvmepi;miespoph optofis opgusnevoup op vji opfatvsz ivd vu tvesv nz uxp dunqepz xjodj xjip O vjopl ecuav ov, jet piwis ciip fupi cigusi op vji opfatvsz cz ep opfowofaem. O Siemmz dep'v nipvoup vji dunqepz ev vji nunipv deati ov dep kiuqesfobi nz huemt. Moli O teof, O'n jisi gus optqosevoup epf vu lpux vjev nz getvmepi csuvjist esi cijopf ni cav epz qacmod vjoph O tez jisi dep duni cedl vu covi ni op vji cavv. Og NK xepvt vu dupgosn nz tvevat epf tvusz vjep O dep qsuwofi figopi qsuug qsowevimz. Epzxezt, katv vemloph ecuav ov nelit ov nusi siem op nz jief epf puv katv e fsien epf vjev't xjev O'n huoph gus.
 
UL hazt, tussz gus vji fimez. O'n evvinqvoph vu neli e ZuaVaci efwisvotinipv dep dep hu wosem. Ov jet emm ug quvipvoem vu hu wosem; usohopem natod, e fepdi, e huuf deati, epf ov't jetvehecmi( ov vjev neli tipti)

O'n puv e fsowi-cz nincis epf O'n puv muuloph gus epz gapfoph us epzvjoph. Og e vsatvif nincis xepvt vu veml vu ni qsowevimz ecuav ov, O'f muwi vu tjesi cav O dep'v tez vji dunqepz peni jisi us vji ofie katv ziv apvom vji dunnisdoem ot simietif.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom