The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Supplement Sales Rep - Advice Needed

eqttrdr

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Aug 25, 2013
Anyone have any advice or suggestions on hiring a supplement sales rep in the USA?

My dietary supplement product is currently being distributed in Canada and Europe but for some reason I cannot get anyone in the USA to either sell or distribute the product.

I was thinking about contracting out to a supplement sales rep paying them commission on any sales but I wouldnt know the first thing about finding someone who actually knows what they are doing, would represent our product with the same integrity we sell it and who actually knows people at online and B&M stores?

anyone have any experience as or with a supplement sales rep?

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Travis.I

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 11, 2014
Washington, US
Well, is there enough info online to allow reps to trust your product?

Maybe due to the fact its only in Canada and EU, that they may feel there is something inside it that others might not like.

I'm no sales rep at all, but I am just brain stormin here..

eqttrdr

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Aug 25, 2013
There is a ton online to allow reps to trust our product as well as the product is doing great sales here in the US. Its just the Canadian and European people contacted me about selling the product. When I reach out to US business, nobody gets back to me or follows through.

Mineralogic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 28, 2014
What are you looking for? outsourced sales reps? Distribution? What's the product I am in the industry

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eqttrdr

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Aug 25, 2013
What are you looking for? outsourced sales reps? Distribution? What's the product I am in the industry

will PM you as well

Looking for an independent sales rep or distribution in the US market. I have distribution set up in Canada and Europe but cant get it set up here in the US. Product is launching in retail stores in Canada, naturopathic, holistic and functional medicine clinics throughout Europe.

No luck in the US. We currently sell direct to consumer but only want to do strictly wholesale for our custom supplement. The doctors that have approached us (not in the US) have loved our product because of our ingredients, the history behind it, the quality testing we do and the totally new idea of a supplement that helps protect one's health from environmental toxins of pollutants and pathogens all around us. There is no other supplement out there that contains the combination of ingredients we have targeting a growing problem which they believe a lot of their patients are suffering from. Our product has also been endorsed by health experts, best selling authors and environmental activists as well.

We are only looking to deal B2C right now and trying to figure out how to get our product out there in front of retailers and health clinics as opposed to consumer.

sincerely appreciate any suggestions

thanks!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!