The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Successful Tik Tok Organic clothing brand

Marketing, social media, advertising

Nicc_Roberts

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
700%
Feb 11, 2023
I started a clothing brand and scaled it to 60k followers on tik tok in 4 months here's what I did:

1) learning phase,
I spent a solid 2 years learning tik tok algorithm, dont let this deter you, to learn some valuable info on tik tok just find a couple good videos on youtube that teach you how to post. Post 3-5 times a day and post video's similar to competition. Make your vids better than one that went viral and boom you have viral content. The most important thing when marketing on tik tok is to make your videos so relatable to your niche that they want to buy because they feel like they know you. (same thing as a close friend wanting to buy your stuff)

2) Action phase,
I went and created a design for free on Canva and sent it to a manufacturer in China through Alibaba. They sent me a sample T-shit and I made videos with it. I made my website on shopify. and took some pictures with the shirt.

3) Reaction Phase,
I dropped the shirts in December and sold out in a couple days. Now im designing new hoodies hats and sweatpants. Im making sure to post what im working on in the brands Instagram. What's important now is that I've also created a discord around the brand in which i talk to my main clients everyday to see what they want more of. I make sure to continue to market for free on tik tok as well as prioritize my discord fans because they are the most of my customers. The current move is learning what the market wants and creating more value in the discord. Ive curated a personal relationship with a lot of my fans and use that influence to help drive sales and brand awareness.

Ask me questions i'd love to help more people out!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Would love to know or see some examples of the content you are posting that you are able to crank out 3-5 videos a day?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.