The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Success Story Jackie Lange - Multiple Streams of Cash Flow

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
I ran across this site when MJ emailed Lonnie Scruggs asking to use one of his articles in his upcoming book. I built and manage Lonnie's web site so the email came to me too. Lonnie and I are both very careful who we associate with so I decided to check out the web site and MJ before I discussed the opportunity with Lonnie.

I liked what I saw at the site. MJ's message is RIGHT ON! But it seems there are few who have a lot of experience to offer advice or ideas about real estate... that's where I can help a lot.

I was informed that to be "accepted" at the site I needed to post an intro. Even though my intro contains references to other web sites I assure you that it is in no way meant to be a solicitation for business. By adding the information it was the only way i could accurately describe who I am and what I do. So here is my intro.....

Between 1980 and 1982 my whole life changed. That's when my son and daughter were born.
I made the decision to quit my long distance operator job so I could stay home to raise my children. Luckily, I had a husband that was very supportive of my decision.

But, as the years went by, I realized that my whole life and livelihood for me and my children were completely dependent on my husband. With national statistics proving that 50% of all marriages end in divorce I knew that I needed to do something to create income of my own...just in case.

After being out of the workforce for 12 years raising kids, my employment prospects looked bleak. So I knew I would have to find a way to be my own boss if I wanted to make the kind of money I would need to support me and my children.

I looked in to all kinds of work at home opportunities. The only one I found that would create the kind of income that I wanted to make was real estate. Instead of working 40 hours a week, I could make the same kind of income working just a few hours a week with real state.

Real estate investing offered flexible hours and an unlimited income potential. After reading a few books in the library and studying a few courses, I started my quest to make money with real estate investing.

From that point it only took me 3 WEEKS to cash my first check for $8,000.

I was totally hooked.

Create Your Own Economy

Now, I’ve been successfully buying, selling, leasing and investing in real estate for more than 15 YEARS and have created a "not so small" fortune from real estate.
I've bought anything from a $400 mobile home to a $20 million dollar mansion to an 18,000 acre ranch and everything in between! I did this all with no college education (heck, I did good to make it through high school) so don't worry, you don't need a PHD or years of training to make the kind of money many doctors dream about!

I spend part of my time at my home in Dallas Texas but spend most of my time at at my house on a 500 acre private lake in east Texas surrounded by big trees, no traffic congestion, the sounds of birds & other animals, and the sweet smell of fresh air.

My real estate holdings provide for a very comfortable lifestyle.

It does not matter what's happening with the economy. There are always opportunities to make money with real estate and people will always need a house to live in. What's happening on Wall Street or with the government does not affect me. I've created my own economy and financial security. You can too!!

When I first got started I created a simple web site, Sell Your House In 7 Days dot come, to help generate leads and for credibility. I thought sellers would take me more seriously if I had a web site on my business card.

A New Industry Is Born Little did I know that the little web site would create a whole new business opportunity. The site was generating leads from all over the world. I was spending way too much time trying to find investors who could work the leads so I decided I needed to come up with a way to automatically distribute the leads and turn it in to a profit center too.

In 2000, I created the very first national house buying organization - The Extreme Success Group dot com.
. Each office licenses an exclusive use of 14 lead generating web sites, marketing materials, television commercials, answering service and more. Now I have Extreme Success Group offices nationwide. They did over $57,000,000 (that's 57 Million Dollars) in business last year. I've helped members of my team achieve tremendous success quickly !

Also in 2000, I started attending Jack Miller seminars. I had been to other seminars but NONE of them compared in the quality and quantity of information that Jack shared. Jack has 40 years of experience and still buys houses every month.

But Jack had no way of learning from him if you did not travel to one of his seminars. So I talked to Jack about getting his information online so more people could learn his brilliant and risk free strategies for making money with real estate.

Another Business Opportunity

In 2007, I teamed up with Jack Miller to help get his savvy real estate information and mine online. That's how Cash Flow Depot dot come
was born.

By the way, I consider Jack Miller to be one of the most brilliant real estate investors on the planet! Cash Flow Depot offers the most advanced and cutting edge online source for real estate investing education.
Cash Flow Depot has hundreds of hours of real estate training online, including video and audio lessons and written lessons.

I can't imagine how much more quickly I could have achieved success if I had the training available at Cash Flow Depot when I got started. There was nothing like it available when I was learning how to make money with real estate and there is still no competition.

Over the years, my street smart investing tactics have helped hundreds of new investors get started the right way and seasoned investors find innovative ways to create more profits in their real estate business. I teach at a few seminars a year but prefer to be in the field doing deals.

So, as you can see, the techniques and strategies I use have been battle tested for more than 15 YEARS by hundreds of investors! That's why I know I can help you achieve real estate success and financial independence quickly - the right way and without taking risks.

I've also been a student of marketing, especially internet marketing, throughout my real estate investing career. You can know 100 ways to buy a house, but if you can't get any leads, you'll never have the chance to use the techniques.

Looking back, I can't imagine where I would be in I had not discovered how to make money with real estate. It is the quickest and easiest way to make a lot of money fast.

Even if you don't make a full time business out of it, just a few deals a year can keep you completely out of debt. Real estate can provide monthly cash flow, wealth accumulation, and tax savings not available with any other type of business.

I encourage you to explore the opportunities in real estate and internet marketing - it is the quickest path to financial freedom and security!.​

To Your EXTREME Success,

Jackie Lange
Cash Flow Depot
Extreme Success Group

P.S. I wrote the book, "Real Estate Profits on Steroids" - a step-by-step guide to making money with real estate in less than 30 days. I'll ask MJ if I can give a free copy of the e-book version to everyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
P.S. I wrote the book, "Real Estate Profits on Steroids" - a step-by-step guide to making money with real estate in less than 30 days. I'll ask MJ if I can give a free copy of the e-book version to everyone.
Sure, can you post it here? As long as you aren't harvesting emails, its cool.

Thanks for the story, much appreciated !!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Can't believe i missed this but welcome and please jump on into the community!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Email it to me Ill see if I can do it ...

mj --at-- thefastlanetomillions.com

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.