The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SUCCESS STORY - Cantwait2

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
Jul 9, 2018

Felixm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 1, 2020
This story is really nuts, how you gave up everything to achieve your goal. Surely success requires more than just mere sacrifice

andrewsyc

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Aug 14, 2017
Iowa
post-9345-1173222291.jpg
Things take time but sometimes not as long as you might expect... came across a pic of the last car which I had prior to buying my Lambo...(and yes I did live in one of those units
Only the wayback machine had this copy, only saved once!

When this forum started some of the people over on the lambo forum came over here to share their stories and provide inspiration.

I figured adding this to this thread provides prospective for all those in a psychological rut.

"memories just started coming back and thought those of you chasing the lambo dream would take heart that where ever you are now, it can still be done."

Been busy. Noticed this thread was bumped. I discovered this doing detective work from last summer.

Thank God for this forum archiving this wonderful story else it would have been lost in the ether.

Happy Holidays everybody!

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Thanks for bumping.
interesting

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
People usually say they're story will be long. And it isn't. But, wow! This really is. Exciting

EternalStudent

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 4, 2020
Australia
Man is made or unmade by himself.
In the armory of thought he forges the weapons by which he destroys himself, he also fashions the tools with which he builds for himself heavenly mansions of joy, strength and peace.
By the right choice and the true appreciation of thought, man ascends to divine perfection. By the abuse and wrong application of thought he descends below the level of the beast. Between these two are all the grades of character, and man is their maker and master.
Of all the beautiful truths pertaining to the soul, none is more gladning nor fruitful of divine promise and confidence than this: That man is the master of thought, the molder of character, and the maker and shaper of condition, environment and destinyâ€
For those interested I'm pretty sure this is as a man thinketh by James Allen. It's in the public domain now so available for free online.

Truly a one in a million story, OP. You and your girl earnt your success and then some. Thank you for sharing :clap::

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.