Neil Taylor
New Contributor
Hi everyone, I'm a 22 year old music performance student from England.
I'm very driven to make the most out of my life, that means giving as much as I can to the world. Having just finished reading Fastlane, it makes total sense that giving as much as I can equates to solving needs.
So, I'm here on the forum to start the journey of doing that. I haven't done any business modules or anything in school, the only business resources I've looked at thus far are on RSD's forum, some Tony Robbins stuff, lots of youtube videos, and now Fastlane, which might be one of the best books I've ever read.
I'm not here to dabble, I want to learn and work hard. I am a complete newbie though, with lots to do.
Let's begin. Any questions are welcome, of course.
I'm very driven to make the most out of my life, that means giving as much as I can to the world. Having just finished reading Fastlane, it makes total sense that giving as much as I can equates to solving needs.
So, I'm here on the forum to start the journey of doing that. I haven't done any business modules or anything in school, the only business resources I've looked at thus far are on RSD's forum, some Tony Robbins stuff, lots of youtube videos, and now Fastlane, which might be one of the best books I've ever read.
I'm not here to dabble, I want to learn and work hard. I am a complete newbie though, with lots to do.
Let's begin. Any questions are welcome, of course.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
