The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Student from the UK

Neil Taylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 6, 2017
West Berkshire, England
Hi everyone, I'm a 22 year old music performance student from England.

I'm very driven to make the most out of my life, that means giving as much as I can to the world. Having just finished reading Fastlane, it makes total sense that giving as much as I can equates to solving needs.

So, I'm here on the forum to start the journey of doing that. I haven't done any business modules or anything in school, the only business resources I've looked at thus far are on RSD's forum, some Tony Robbins stuff, lots of youtube videos, and now Fastlane, which might be one of the best books I've ever read.

I'm not here to dabble, I want to learn and work hard. I am a complete newbie though, with lots to do.

Let's begin. Any questions are welcome, of course.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nigel B

Life Long Learner
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Sep 18, 2017
USA
Welcome Neil. What do you want to give the word - what do you have to offer? How do your skills translate into value for others?
Of course being a top performer in any given industry can deliver huge value, and reap great rewards - but I assume if that were the way you thought you were going to achieve your first major EVENT - you'd not be here right now.

Neil Taylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 6, 2017
West Berkshire, England
Welcome Neil. What do you want to give the word - what do you have to offer? How do your skills translate into value for others?
Of course being a top performer in any given industry can deliver huge value, and reap great rewards - but I assume if that were the way you thought you were going to achieve your first major EVENT - you'd not be here right now.

Thank you Nigel.

I'm intelligent, and I have a very strong drive. To name a few of my skills, writing, researching and communicating come to mind. I imagine that the realisation of ideas I have, in relation to needs I discover in the world, will provide value to people. The application of those ideas will require skills, and if I am lacking in any area, I am excited to learn, or to hire somebody, if that is more efficient.

I like learning- recently I wanted to learn how to serve in tennis properly. I wanted to see how quickly I could learn to a solid level, and with disciplined repetition and focus, as well as breaking it down, I produced a good result. I repeated the toss until I had that consistently, with the accompanying body movement. Then a good contact with the ball. Then came learning accuracy, then power.

Your assumption is correct. Maybe that feeling will change, but for now, music isn't the main focus. It'd be very easy for me to get into performing and teaching and make an average living. I'll most likely teach when I finish my degree, until a business takes over as my primary source of income.

For now, I'm looking into needs and pain points that I could solve, and I also need to learn about finance, as mentioned in the book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...