The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Strategies

Gkern84

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 24, 2021
Does anyone or M.J. have a list of the 100 + strategies in the book " The Fastlane Millionaire " Just the overview.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Yea, it's in the book at the end of each chapter.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

What if its an audible book? Is there a pdf?
You’re talking to the author and basically asking to get his work for free.

Just buy the damn book. (And don’t blame him for me saying this, it was my opinion not his)

In below posts you explain that you have the book already... If you said that originally, I wouldn't have commented this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gkern84

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 24, 2021
Nothing in this life is for free. Cliffnotes is what he is asking for, I'm a little confused? It's not M.J. he is MJ put some respek on the name.

OK first I'm not asking for anything for free. I bought the book on Audible, not from some discount library. It's digital. As for all of you, now I know why he says you need a system. Obviously, the people that replied to my post aside from M.J do not have a system nor care. Why is it every forum on the internet full of trolls and idiots. I thought M.J blocked these people. I'm sorry but, putting someone down for an honest question is stupid. I have all his books digitally through audible. If the people that replied to this would have read my reply to M.J. you would have known this. I got a good question who replied to my post, who is a millionaire? Post a picture of your bank statement and DONT include any any personal or acct. Info. then reply to my post.

Gkern84

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 24, 2021
OK first I'm not asking for anything for free. I bought the book on Audible, not from some discount library. It's digital. As for all of you, now I know why he says you need a system. Obviously, the people that replied to my post aside from M.J do not have a system nor care. Why is it every forum on the internet full of trolls and idiots. I thought M.J blocked these people. I'm sorry but, putting someone down for an honest question is stupid. I have all his books digitally through audible. If the people that replied to this would have read my reply to M.J. you would have known this. I got a good question who replied to my post, who is a millionaire? Post a picture of your bank statement and DONT include any any personal or acct. Info. then reply to my post.
Sorry M.J in advance but The Fastlane Millionaire on Audible does not have a PDF. The Great Rat Race Escape and Unscripted do have the PDF. Could you please maybe do a upload to Audible

DoingDeals

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
May 13, 2021
Woah, I was joking about the name. I have several systems, you don't know Jaxsss & thechosen1 he's a respected contributor.

It's immature to ask for people to post their bank account statements.

You won't last very long on here with that attitude.

Gkern84

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 24, 2021
Woah, I was joking about the name. I have several systems, you don't know Jaxsss & thechosen1 he's a respected contributor.

It's immature to ask for people to post their bank account statements.

You won't last very long on here with that attitude.
Doingdeals, I was not meaning you. You legitimately asked a question without assuming. You wanted clarification. as far as the other 2 I really don't care. They can assume what ever they want. I now know why M.J. says that too many people on here ask the wrong questions or have no clue. It's like its said in the book one wrong statement can lose all you have gained.

DoingDeals

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
May 13, 2021
Yeah, I was just asking a question. I have an idea, maybe you should join the Fastlane INSIDERS then you can ask MJ DeMarco 100+ strategies every single day & get feedback from the other INSIDERS forum members.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Just buy the damn book.

He didn't specify this in his original post but his point is that he has bought the book. The audible version. So by post 7 - after yours, he finally gets round to this information.

Perhaps gkern, you should have been clearer to start with. Clarity trumps most things in life.

'Hi MJ. I recently bought your book on audible and was wondering if there was a way to get the 100+ strategies as a pdf file sent to me? Many Thanks Gkern.' :)

Dan

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...