The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Strange Coincidences!!!!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
Something strange is going on in my life, something so strange that if I was to tell you, chances are you would not believe me, but Im gonna tell you anyway!

OK, it has not been long since I started this thread, I posted a few threads before this one in the hope to inspire others. When I started on this forum, I built a small but strong foundation here KNOWING that my life was going to change, not that I was going to move away or find somewhere else to live, but I felt as if the way I think was going to change what I saw in front of me.

I want to tell you something now and before I do, I need you to understand more about me in case you dont know. I have debt, I have not seen anyone or any money for 7 months flat, I was so bankrupt I could not afford to declare bankruptcy. Its important that you know this for me to really make my point, after all I WANT TO HELP YOU!

I have discovered something very special, actually I discovered it along time ago, but have only recently discovered how to put it to use, this special gift is very powerful, many are yet not aware of it, some choose not to believe it, but those who do, use it wisely and it is a gift we all have.

Forget knowing top secret money making schemes, forget tips on the stock share, forget scamming people, forget everything about business for just one second. This holds 0 value, if you can not think and process your thoughts correctly. You give any human with an undisciplined mind a million pound, by the end of the year it will be gone. This is a fact with people who win the millions on lotteries, they end up loosing their money and are left with nothing.

I could give the laziest man the perfect guide to making money, but a shame for him/her its only going to collect dust on the shelf.

I could also give a blind wo/man the same guide, and if that wo/man is determined enough and has motivation to have this translated in a way he/she can understand, he/she will do it and make a million.

The real secret which you might have been told before or have heard of, is that your thoughts are truly things! Yes! listen to this with the deepest of attention, connect yourself with what I am hoping to show you, what/how you think affects every event in your life, from who you meet, to what you do, to how you do it! It depends how big or small your bank account is, it can even make you healthy or make you ill.

We are all aware that nothing is solid in this world, in fact you could squeeze the whole of the universe into a cube the size of a sugar cube. It is also fact that everything is constantly vibrating, this is no metaphysical mumbo jumbo, therefore we must also be vibrating. Can our thoughts really affect who we meet? Can thinking really make you rich?

The answer to these is yes, your thoughts are truly things! You become what you think about! This is just amazing, if you are unhappy and broke and dont have no money, its for a reason, its that simple. It all makes sense now to why I was broke, I have visited this site daily since I signed up and thank God I did. Maybe my vibration was in harmony with the site, or maybe it was a Godsend, either way I want you to know and understand how to utilise this site to its full capacity.

You can hack this site and your mind literally, to change the frequency of your mental vibration in order to bring about the wealth you desire, but first you need to have a passion:

1. PASSION -Decide what it is you want, JUST DO IT, no huffing and puffing, no rushing, just meditate with your thoughts and discover who you want to be, why you want to do it and you will understand your passion.

2. GO AGAINST THE GRAIN - Ignore anything and everyone that says you cant, you wont, its impossible or your crazy; your passion will over power any of these negative vibrations as long as you know exactly what you want.

3. ACTION - Every thought you have, every step you take, everything you do in your life must be related to bringing you one step closer to your goal, even if you feel like you are going back, sometimes you must retreat in order to advance.

NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!!!

By reading the posts from the many successful people here, you learn to think like them, your thoughts start to tune in with their frequency and therefore you begin to vibrate on their wavelength.

Your vibration will be tuned into that of successful people, so when you are out and about you will start to magnetically attract people and events that if you take action on, will bring you closer to your goal.

This is the truth, nothing but the truth, and everything you need to know about wealth. 3 days ago I was out on a bike ride, I have a tendancy to go out a few miles to a beautiful million dollar road where some famous footballers live, the reason I go there is firstly it inspires me and is a reminder of what I can achieve. The second reason is because the whole road is set on a certain vibration, so when I am travelling through I can even feel myself changing my thoughts because of the affect of the vibration, I am very sensitive to things like this. Lastly I go there because its a 3 mile hill and I love to climb it!

Anyways I got to the top with my friend and was jumping around on the walls near this, just doing some funcitional training. When I decided to pick up a stone and throw it at a sign, my friend also done the same thing and funny enough we both hit the sign at about 50 ft away, I know what your thinking lol

All of a sudden we heard a voice in the far distance telling us we are F*ck*** pricks and useless cu***, so the usual response of swearing was yelled back, at this point a figure started emerging from the distance, as it got closer it also got bigger and started looking like big foot, I have to say I was a little worried, I can put up a fight, but this was gonna be one hell of a task:pissed:

As the man came over, I said "what the heck is your problem" and he had his two sons with him, we are bored and just threw two stones, if you had asked politely I would have stopped I said. Straight away I could sense peace, he was just like "look man, why dont you lot stop doing this, why give the police a reason to arrest you", and funny enough was very intruiging.

He was a little drunk, but we got deep into conversation about chakras, consciousness, the mind, wealth, and had a top laugh. Little did I know, but I was speaking to a made millionaire at the age of 20, he started with nothing but at 16 was looking after his blind grandmother. He is a true legend by the name of Tony. He talked about his days of having a bentley, ferrari, and how he has retired at 50 years old.

Obviously I and my friend were a little suspicious, when all of a sudden he told us we were more than welcome to go see him and his boys whenever we like. Actually he invited us back that evening, me and my friend had to see the house, we go back with his sons who have their own band, a beautiful house he owns, and with 3 floors and double figures in rooms, I have never seen anything like it.

Tony loves guitars, he loves Gibsons and there were about 30-40 guitars lying around the house, at this point I knew he was not talking lies about himself and me, the sons and Tony soon got on like we had known each other for years.

Tony is like no other person I have met, a true nobel, a big giant with a big heart who has won gold medals in karate. We all felt like we were meant to meet up for some reason, and we all got along like a house on fire.

What the heck has this got to do with wealth or the way you think, this was no coincidence, coicidence's dont exist, his sons need a new website down with a logo, so already they have found what they have been looking for, I would be more than happy to do it for free, this family is truly awesome and very friendy.

This is an opportunity for all of us, because of the way I have been thinking recently I have started to attract other like minded people, these are the type of people I want to be around in my life, so we can build together and put our minds to things. Not negative people like I once was!

Not only that but I have also met another lady who lives near me, another strange meeting which I wont go into detail with. She owns 7 online shops selling gucci bags up to £5000, she needs a nice strong lad to sort out her house, which is a bloody mess, and needs lots of decorating done.

She is a very intelligent woman also and needs a website done, why all of a sudden when I have been thinking a certain way have these blessings and wonderful people just turned up? Its no coincidence thats for sure, its not luck, its all about the way you think. There is alot, and I mean alot of work to do, but the pay is going to be £1000-£2000 or maybe more. For a weeks worth of cleaning and decorating, I will cut her grass too with a pair of scissors.

I hope this truly helps you to empower your own mind, just decide what you want and do it! Its that simple, dont let your thoughts complicate anything.

When you are surrounded by like minded people, you will find that you will not have a lack of opportunity but no time to take all of them from the massive choice you have.

Bleesings and stay positive.

Thanks again everyone.

P.S I talk too much
:iagree:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
A

Anon3587x

Nice story, you should ask your new friend to join the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.