The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stop seeking completion

Anything related to matters of the mind

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
David deida talks about this but I never quite got it until this point in my life. I always thought everyone had their life together and that I was the screwed up one. Then I had my life “together” (health wealth and relationships) but got lazy and took it for granted.
Then I got mad that I wasn’t where I wanted to be. All this frustration made me become zen for a while and I realized life truly is a journey. Those that you think have their life “together” don’t. They are just like you. Clueless and doing things by guessing. Now some people may be closer to getting life right than others but they still have their struggles. There will NEVER be a point in your life where you say “I MADE IT”. That is the day you stop growing. This is to anyone in their early twenties who feel like they don’t know what to do next as I am one of them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
David deida talks about this but I never quite got it until this point in my life. I always thought everyone had their life together and that I was the screwed up one. Then I had my life “together” (health wealth and relationships) but got lazy and took it for granted.
Then I got mad that I wasn’t where I wanted to be. All this frustration made me become zen for a while and I realized life truly is a journey. Those that you think have their life “together” don’t. They are just like you. Clueless and doing things by guessing. Now some people may be closer to getting life right than others but they still have their struggles. There will NEVER be a point in your life where you say “I MADE IT”. That is the day you stop growing. This is to anyone in their early twenties who feel like they don’t know what to do next as I am one of them.
You’re starting to get it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.