- Joined
- Aug 19, 2011
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 11%
So, I made a site in certain niche that is basicly some kind of an online register for businesses and people that sell products in that niche.
For everyone who applies I am offering 3 months of free advertising and after that, if they think this kind of advertising makes them profit, they have to pay some small monthly fee.
My question is, after this 3 months of free trial have passed, I think it would be good idea to send them some statistics to make them more interested in paying monthly fee. I know I can give them how much visitors their advertisment had and maybe some graph with locations of this visitors, but other than that, what else can i give them?
Most of this businesses even don't have website so i can't even track clicks like that..
Also, I am not selling any products, everything my site does for now is listing this businesses info.
For everyone who applies I am offering 3 months of free advertising and after that, if they think this kind of advertising makes them profit, they have to pay some small monthly fee.
My question is, after this 3 months of free trial have passed, I think it would be good idea to send them some statistics to make them more interested in paying monthly fee. I know I can give them how much visitors their advertisment had and maybe some graph with locations of this visitors, but other than that, what else can i give them?
Most of this businesses even don't have website so i can't even track clicks like that..
Also, I am not selling any products, everything my site does for now is listing this businesses info.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
