- Joined
- Oct 27, 2013
- Messages
- 599
Rep Bank
$2,065
$2,065
User Power: 267%
So StartUpBros are doing an importing seminar. They're leaving it recorded until Tuesday.
http://www.startupbros.com/import-empire-replay - This is the link. Sign up to their mailing list if you're watching it, it's only fair.
00:00 - 39:52 - Intro. Will's story. Mindset/Myths. Why importing?
39:52 - 118:32 - The meat and potatoes, formula, examples etc.
118:32 - end - Conclusion, pitching their importing course, Q&A.
I also took some notes, for when this seminar is taken offline. These notes are written colloquially, with bad formatting, for myself, if you don't like that, tough. I am also not an importing whiz, so I'm afraid I'm not the person to ask questions, there are many far more qualified members here.
Hopefully this is of some use to people.
http://www.startupbros.com/import-empire-replay - This is the link. Sign up to their mailing list if you're watching it, it's only fair.
00:00 - 39:52 - Intro. Will's story. Mindset/Myths. Why importing?
39:52 - 118:32 - The meat and potatoes, formula, examples etc.
118:32 - end - Conclusion, pitching their importing course, Q&A.
I also took some notes, for when this seminar is taken offline. These notes are written colloquially, with bad formatting, for myself, if you don't like that, tough. I am also not an importing whiz, so I'm afraid I'm not the person to ask questions, there are many far more qualified members here.
Hopefully this is of some use to people.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
