Hello everyone,
This is a big question so ill try to break it apart to make it easier.
I was thinking recently about if its possible to start a construction/remolding or even concentrated on one field carpet/flooring installations business with out actually knowing how to do it your self.
Does any one here has that type of business and all you do just manage it and do all the paper work and advertisements and take calls??
Is it possible ?
I have couple of friends who does construction of some sort, and when I started paying attention to what they do. I found that they are not actually running business, the working in the business. Sure some of them make very nice money in it, 100k+, but they are working their asses off.
So my question is is possible to actually start a business and then just find projects and sub contract all your work??
How do you manage those people or how do you even get started, what about references or previews work experience, do you use constructions.
Also my friend works as a sub contractor for one big company, big company find clients, and then he and the sub contractors he hires do the work. but again he works in it all the time. I like the idea of getting jobs from a company, but how can you manage that and not work you self ?
Any ideas ?
This is a big question so ill try to break it apart to make it easier.
I was thinking recently about if its possible to start a construction/remolding or even concentrated on one field carpet/flooring installations business with out actually knowing how to do it your self.
Does any one here has that type of business and all you do just manage it and do all the paper work and advertisements and take calls??
Is it possible ?
I have couple of friends who does construction of some sort, and when I started paying attention to what they do. I found that they are not actually running business, the working in the business. Sure some of them make very nice money in it, 100k+, but they are working their asses off.
So my question is is possible to actually start a business and then just find projects and sub contract all your work??
How do you manage those people or how do you even get started, what about references or previews work experience, do you use constructions.
Also my friend works as a sub contractor for one big company, big company find clients, and then he and the sub contractors he hires do the work. but again he works in it all the time. I like the idea of getting jobs from a company, but how can you manage that and not work you self ?
Any ideas ?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
