The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting fastlane but not enogh experience as slowlane

Anything related to matters of the mind

Mac21

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 4, 2021
Hello everybody!
I'm here because I want to start my life as an entrepreneur and fastlaner (obviously..) I don't have experience as an entrepreneur, this is my first time, I'm starting an online business for an alternative therapies center in La Paz (Bolivia). My big issue comes when I thing about my experience as a slowlaner, basically living the rat race...because I think I don't have enough experience in that field either. I've been working for around 10 to 12 years since I left school (summing up all my working years together), but I didn't last more than 2 years in any of my jobs, on average. Many personal issues, limiting beliefs and so on..My question is: Do you thing the slowlane might be anyway a good school to gain abilities and expertise in order to start a life in the fastlane?? I'm convinced the slowlane way is something to be entirely dumped, but first I think we must truly understand it, and not just theoretically but practically, in the real life. And that means being aware of it while still being trapped by it...(for most of us, unfortunately). However, It's been a year since I'm not working at all, I want to start my businees with the right foot, but due to my situation I'm very tempted to return to the old/known slowlane despite everything my own mind shouts back at me....please HELP!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Value doesn't care about "lanes" ... Slowlane, Fastlane, blah blah...

valueRedeems.png

And Slowlane discipline transfers exceptionally well to a Fastlane.

Welcome aboard.

Mac21

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 4, 2021
Value doesn't care about "lanes" ... Slowlane, Fastlane, blah blah...

View attachment 39340

And Slowlane discipline transfers exceptionally well to a Fastlane.

Welcome aboard.

THANK YOU! I believe I don't have much of a slowlane discipline, yet I'm pretty sure I don't have to return to slowlane in order to get discipline

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.