The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting early

Mihaiio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Aug 6, 2020
Romania
I'm 14 years old, i started reading books recently (at the begining of this year) since i am an introvert and have no one to talk to (Partly due to the region i'm in).

I read a few books with the same mindset and put me on the right track, The Millionaire fastlane was the final nail in the coffin.

My eyes are now open, and don't find a job as a goal anymore (Of course, i will need a job to finance my goals, if i want them to be more than a dream), every time i see someone that has an unfullfiling job i feel motivated to change something about my life path.

I don't know what business i'd start, that's because i don't have any skills to levarege (curently learning how to code, i had in mind to work as a softwere engineer, so this is something i'd do anyways, this is a useful skill to know, and i kinda like it)

Any advice?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Incremental progress, small, but measurable. No one is born with any skill, everything is learned and acquired. So your situation is no different.

Starting young is great, just don't forget to live your youth.

And jobs aren't all that evil, just as long as you know your long-term vision.

Welcome aboard.

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Jul 1, 2018
Wow amazing how 14 years old guys are on this forum man, talking the way they do. I really believe if you stick to what you want to do at your age, by the time you and your friends are about to enter college/univ., you're going to be on TOP. Financially, skills, knowldge and every other part. Keep going.

I remmember when I was 14 I was on Bebo writing on other classmates walls: "I WILL KILL YOU" and acting gangsta/cool on girl's "walls"...........:/

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...