The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting building my personal brand on Wellness

Jetlee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 24, 2021
Hi everyone. I'm Jetlee, 26 yrs. old, from Philippines. Last April 7, I've started my personal Youtube Channel. My plan and goal is to build a personal brand on wellness and I think YT is the best platform out there to use. I think there was a great need regarding matters on health on our country because of the limited amount of information that is shared on social media like YT and I see that as an opportunity to help my fellow Filipinos. Given that I'm a Medtech by profession, I think I can help them to stay healthy by giving them tips on how to become healthy and motivated amidst all challenges that the world is going through right now. So it's a channel which focuses overall on wellness.

I have found through my research that there was a big market for this niche. Btw my target audience are from 16-30 yrs old.

I was inspired by @Valier and I thank him a lot not only for finding this community but to be able to buy the TMF book and to open my mind regarding the truth behind MLM's.

I have already uploaded my first video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsRSgCLNHv0
. I just want to get some great ideas and tips from you especially those who are successful youtuber out there. Currently I still figuring out a lot of skills needed to build my YT channel. My gf was the one editing my videos because I struggle a lot on this and I don't have wifi access and laptop on my boarding house. That's why I have asked some help from her especially on the process of editing and uploading.

My goal this year is to achieve 1000 subs. and 4000 watch hr. I think if I'm going to achieve thay, it's a great momentum to start another series of videos that is connected to the interest of my target audience.

Hope I'll receive great tips from those successful youtuber out there and if you have also a detailed free class on basic and advance editing on FILMORA-X, I would greatly appreciate it if you will share it to me. It was the video editing software that we are currently using because it was affordable.

If you have comments, criticisms, or suggestions on my video, I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you and Godbless.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.