The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting as a borderline Side-walker with 10,000 USD in debt

How long did it take for you to abandon your SIDEWALK and SLOWLANE habits?

• up to 1 year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • longer than 1 year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Natdhipytadd

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 9, 2018
Earth
Hello everyone!

On page 315 of MFL, one of reader reflections says

"MJ, I currently have $12,000 in debt and am barely making ends meet. Where do I start?"

I relate to this reflection a lot because that's where I've started. After completing the MFL book, I've already managed to make some corrective actions and "will" advance further from that ASAP!

Looking back my last 10 years, I've been moving back and forth between SLOWLANE and SIDEWALK. As you can already guess, whenever I got frustrated with SLOWLANE, I went straight to SIDEWALK and went through painful months of indentured time in order to recover back to SLOWLANE only to fall back to SIDEWALK over and over again. TRAPPED RAT LIFE!

Thinking about my dream life, it doesn't sound too difficult once I manage to stay "in the flow" of following MFL principles religiously.

All I want is to have a life of freedom
- to be whoever I want to be
- to do whatever I like when I want to
- to go wherever interests me

I don't even need to have all those materialistic and luxury lifestyles. My goal is to be a truly wealthy person "in" and "out".

Looking forward to connecting with you all and paying back to the community one day (hopefully very soon!)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...