The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting a Mobile App Company

Idea threads

Lee12

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 1, 2022
Hello all,

I have an idea that I want to develop into an app, but don't know where to start. I was wondering if anyone here has had experience with starting a mobile app company that could shed some light as to how to start the process.

A little context, I currently live in Vietnam and came up with a potential app for the transportation sector. I reached out to an app dev company, but they said that it's against their company policy to work with individuals; they only work with corporations. I am assuming because they are worried about whether or not I could afford their services. I would definitely need investors for this project as I could see it being a huge project.

If anyone has any advice on what first steps would be best to take, that would be appreciated! I don't feel 100% discouraged because the potential costs and difficulty of this project, but I honestly have no idea where to go from here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
Hello all,

I have an idea that I want to develop into an app, but don't know where to start. I was wondering if anyone here has had experience with starting a mobile app company that could shed some light as to how to start the process.

A little context, I currently live in Vietnam and came up with a potential app for the transportation sector. I reached out to an app dev company, but they said that it's against their company policy to work with individuals; they only work with corporations. I am assuming because they are worried about whether or not I could afford their services. I would definitely need investors for this project as I could see it being a huge project.

If anyone has any advice on what first steps would be best to take, that would be appreciated! I don't feel 100% discouraged because the potential costs and difficulty of this project, but I honestly have no idea where to go from here.
Assuming business wise you are clear , you need to write down these business requirements before even going technical
ex:
app should support search cars
app should show estimated cost for customer

Once you finish from business requirements you need a technical session to convert these requirements to features.

PM if you need more help , I am software consultant also have a thread of building SaaS product

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.