The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting 2 new businesses

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Tony Tony

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 16, 2015
Canada
I am new to this forum and you can see my intro post for a background on me.

I have a 7 figure business already and am launching 2 more startups:

1) Very niche info product to a niche on how to make money in the niche and I absolutely stumbled across this niche by accident a month ago. Just working on site right now and plan on selling a 6 part video series (only 10-15 min each, so 1-1.5hrs total) on how to make money in the niche. I am debating as low as $19.95 but more likely $47 or $67 but will likely test it. It's a B2C play. Should be launched after Labour Day weekend.

2) You've all heard of SAAS (Software as a Service) but the other business I'm starting is also a SAAS (but SERVICE as a service). Basically it's a recurring monthly B2B service that companies are already spending hundreds of thousands on. My angle is to do the hardest part of this service for a fraction of what they are paying BUT have my expertise and oversight as well. Plan is to hire overseas contractors to do the work and the only unfortunate thing here is that this can only grow by adding headcount and ultimately headaches. Not sold on $$ to sell for yet but toyed with somewhere in the $597-997 per month range. This service is currently sold in the industry on a per deal basis and is significantly more expensive than that. However, by setting it up recurring we can lower the cost in exchange for Monthly Recurring Revenue. This site is almost done and hope to launch after Labour Day. Also toying with a free trial.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.