After taking a very long break from this site and entrepreneurship in general(My last post was in Sept 2021), I'm finally ready to get back into it. I've been getting into clay and painting and figured I could do that for a living(because I'll also make things like stuffed animals and those little wooden puzzle boxes) but then I realized I didnt have enough space for all the shipping materials or all the hobby materials I need so now I have a choice; to do write and publish it on kdp or watt pad then switch over to uploading digital books on my site(and if it reached enough demand, I would sell physical copies, but using more eco-concious paper) along with the art or I could just stick with the art theme for now and just do digital art(Blender, inkscape, gimp) for the first half of the day and then switch to clay and painting the second half. However, with both of these options(writing and digital art, digital art, more so) I'm worried with AI, these options wont be any good.....
I would really appreciate your feedback on what I should do.
I would really appreciate your feedback on what I should do.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
