The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Started a business

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
Status
Not open for further replies.

doinkdedoink

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jun 14, 2016
USA
I'm a little confused by this thread, I have seen you mention being in the National Guard, Active Duty and 2 people mention you were in the Reserves, all 3 of those are separate "Branches", how did you manage to hop between all 3 and you're only 19?. You also said you're airborne but in your avatar I do not see the airborne jump wings on your uniform, you're also not in an infantry unit, you're attached to an infantry unit.

Also I believe you mentioned something about getting school money? How did you acquire that? You don't get your GI bill until after you're discharged as far as I am aware, while in service you get tuition assistance but that only pays for the school, not the monthly housing allowance.

I know all of this because I am a combat veteran, meaning I have been deployed and have been in combat, I was an infantryman (11b). You calling yourself a combat medic is comical, most civilians might be impressed by that title because they do not know any better but in reality and in the military you're just a medic. Nothing pisses me off more then stolen valor, most people wouldn't understand but after you've seen some of your best friends die in combat it's pretty infuriating to see posers trying to look cool without having put their lives on the line.

If I ever saw you in person I would punch you right in your cock holster, if I am wrong about any of this I apologize, but I would still punch you right in your cock holster for calling yourself a combat medic.

/endrant

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
I'm a little confused by this thread, I have seen you mention being in the National Guard, Active Duty and 2 people mention you were in the Reserves, all 3 of those are separate "Branches", how did you manage to hop between all 3 and you're only 19?. You also said you're airborne but in your avatar I do not see the airborne jump wings on your uniform, you're also not in an infantry unit, you're attached to an infantry unit.

Also I believe you mentioned something about getting school money? How did you acquire that? You don't get your GI bill until after you're discharged as far as I am aware, while in service you get tuition assistance but that only pays for the school, not the monthly housing allowance.

I know all of this because I am a combat veteran, meaning I have been deployed and have been in combat, I was an infantryman (11b). You calling yourself a combat medic is comical, most civilians might be impressed by that title because they do not know any better but in reality and in the military you're just a medic. Nothing pisses me off more then stolen valor, most people wouldn't understand but after you've seen some of your best friends die in combat it's pretty infuriating to see posers trying to look cool without having put their lives on the line.

If I ever saw you in person I would punch you right in your cock holster, if I am wrong about any of this I apologize, but I would still punch you right in your cock holster for calling yourself a combat medic.

/endrant

You sound stupid.

Life is hard. It is even harder when you are stupid.

PS. That uniform is from AIT graduation. Airborne comes after AIT, idiot.

I am not going to waste my time and try to answer any of your questions let alone even read the whole post.

doinkdedoink

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jun 14, 2016
USA
You sound stupid.

Life is hard. It is even harder when you are stupid.

PS. That uniform is from AIT graduation. Airborne comes after AIT, idiot.

I am not going to waste my time and try to answer any of your questions let alone even read the whole post.

Yes, I am stupid for questioning your claims after multiple respectable people here have done the same.
Someone with some military knowledge comes into the thread and you don't want to respond, that's all the response I need to validate my claims.

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
Just for added clarity to any third party reading this thread in the future.

If you look through my post I explained why the term combat medic is used. 99% of medics refer to themselves as combat medics. You will also see that I stated very clearly that I have never seen combat and have not claimed too. I also said I have much respect for soldiers who have seen combat.

I hate when random a$$ MF with $17 in rep post on a thread about random shit that has no significance. Like "wow bro, yeah you're totally right, you got me! I am a fake a$$ bitch! Bro, like you are so rich now." Oh yea, no you F*cking are not. Focusing on dumb bullshit and being ignorant as shit is probably why you are going to die poor.

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
Yes, I am stupid for questioning your claims after multiple respectable people here have done the same.
Someone with some military knowledge comes into the thread and you don't want to respond, that's all the response I need to validate my claims.

No, you are stupid for questioning claims that have already been answered and acknowledged.

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
I went ahead and gave you some money.

You need it more than I do.

@doinkdedoink

doinkdedoink

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jun 14, 2016
USA
Just for added clarity to any third party reading this thread in the future.

If you look through my post I explained why the term combat medic is used. 99% of medics refer to themselves as combat medics. You will also see that I stated very clearly that I have never seen combat and have not claimed too. I also said I have much respect for soldiers who have seen combat.

I hate when random a$$ MF with $17 in rep post on a thread about random shit that has no significance. Like "wow bro, yeah you're totally right, you got me! I am a fake a$$ bitch! Bro, like you are so rich now." Oh yea, no you F*cking are not. Focusing on dumb bullshit and being IGNORANT as shit is probably why you are going to die poor.

Judging by your responses you are clearly the ignorant one, I obviously struck a nerve. I did not question anything that has been answered already.
I never said that you mentioned you were in combat, I was talking about you calling yourself a combat medic, reading comprehension?

Also, because I have low rep that equates to me being poor? LOL. I signed up here a few weeks ago, I prefer to educate myself and gain knowledge before I open my mouth. I've been spending 5+ hours a night on these forums soaking up as much information as I can, and reading MJ's book. My posts will come in due time.

Anyways, like I said you already validated all my claims. I won't respond on the matter anymore unless anyone else has something to say about it.

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
@Vigilante
@MJ DeMarco

I have full respect for the rules of the forum. But this guy is umm...really smart. He caught me red handed in my lies. So I got angry and could not control myself.

I apologize.

And like I said before, I would be happy to give the powers that be any information they like so my claims (and military service) can be verified.

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
Judging by your responses you are clearly the ignorant one, I obviously struck a nerve. I did not question anything that has been answered already.
I never said that you mentioned you were in combat, I was talking about you calling yourself a combat medic, reading comprehension?

Also, because I have low rep that equates to me being poor? LOL. I signed up here a few weeks ago, I prefer to educate myself and gain knowledge before I open my mouth. I've been spending 5+ hours a night on these forums soaking up as much information as I can, and reading MJ's book. My posts will come in due time.

Anyways, like I said you already validated all my claims. I won't respond on the matter anymore unless anyone else has something to say about it.

Keep reading your books.

I've got a business to run and sales to close.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I think you're full of shit, Andrew. Why are you looking to hire unpaid interns if your business is so successful?

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
I think you're full of shit, Andrew. Why are you looking to hire unpaid interns if your business is so successful?

"Hey Mr.Businessman, why are you looking for people to work for you for free?!?! A real business would never find free labor in order to cut overhead cost! Hah! You are a fraud!"

That question was so retarded I actually will leave that one up to you to answer.

No really. That was 10/10 the dumbest shit I have heard all night.

Last edited:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
"Hey Mr.Businessman, why are you looking for people to work for you for free?!?! A real business would never find free labor in order to cut overhead cost! Hah! You are a fraud!"

That question was so retarded I actually will leave that one up to you to answer.

No really. That was 10/10 the dumbest shit I have heard all night.
You complain about employee problems but at the same time you don't want (or can't afford) to pay them.

You are a F*cking idiot.

Good luck with your job.

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
You complain about employee problems but at the same time you don't want (or can't afford) to pay them.

You are a F*cking idiot.

Good luck with your job.

Bro....

You just tried to talk shit on me because I want to hire legal free labor...

Lol

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Bro....

You just tried to talk shit on me because I want to hire legal free labor...

Lol
Yes, exactly. You seem to understand my statement. Congrats.

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
giphy.gif

dr-lol.gif

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Unfollowed this thread.

It popped back up into my feed because someone liked a post.

Read new developments for 5 minutes.

Thread got even weirder and more unbelievable than when I left it.

Moving along...

Mason2

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 30, 2016
Florida
That was pretty amazing to read, haha. I had to bookmark it. I'm a 15 year old entrepreneur. I've studied since 12. I make roughly $20k a year. It's not good money at all, I can't even support myself if I had to. But, my ultimate goal was always to make $2k a day. I hoped to reach the goal before 21. But I wasn't sure if it was possible because I don't see any other people doing it at all. So, it was very inspirational and satisfying knowing that it CAN be done. And I know 21 is a young age, but I would of been in the business for 9 years by then. May I ask you when you started studying and how many startups you have tried? Thank you very much for the great and valuable post!

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
That was pretty amazing to read, haha. I had to bookmark it. I'm a 15 year old entrepreneur. I've studied since 12. I make roughly $20k a year. It's not good money at all, I can't even support myself if I had to. But, my ultimate goal was always to make $2k a day. I hoped to reach the goal before 21. But I wasn't sure if it was possible because I don't see any other people doing it at all. So, it was very inspirational and satisfying knowing that it CAN be done. And I know 21 is a young age, but I would of been in the business for 9 years by then. May I ask you when you started studying and how many startups you have tried? Thank you very much for the great and valuable post!

Yeah lol, sorry you saw that. I was really stressed out and tired from working last night.

My family was too poor to do anything for Christmas. My grandmother bought me Rich Dad Poor Dad last Christmas because it was all she could afford. I do not like the author. But that changed my path forever. Saved my life.

After that book I started reading multiple books a day (yes it can be done, especially with audio books) I would wake up early and literally read all day.

To be honest, I've read a shit ton of books. And I have never really used any of them. I used to think it was extremely helpful to read, but looking back on it. I think it was just a way for me to feel like I was doing something when deep inside I knew I was not doing shit. This is preference though I guess. I would say for sure that reading has a place and should be used as a supplement.

The company I run now is the only startup I have ever done. I've done business related things, but my company now is the only business that I ever actually legally formed and filed with the state.

I found a niche in a multi-billion dollar market. I was working at slow-lane job. One day I said "I can F*cking do this myself. I can do it better. I can keep all the profit."

I lined some jobs up, then I took my savings and bought everything I needed.

It was that simple. I did not reinvent the wheel. I just do shit better then all of the local competition. It is really that easy. Sometimes we like to get caught up in shit and over think things.

The service I sale has big margins so I can pull decent profits from it.

Also keep in mind I am not clearing that much consistently. My business is not yet automated. Yesterday I closed a deal worth around $4k. Today I am smoking cheap cigars, sending emails and creating content for the company website that we are designing. Not to mention F*cking around on fastlane forums because it is a addiction for me haha. So I wont make anything today. If I do not sale I do not eat. Also, I have customers sign contracts, but some deals wont take place for days, weeks, or months.

I play dirty as F*ck. And I know for a fact it is starting to piss people off. My retail price is under other companies overhead cost. I use their size against them. I compete where they are weak. The owners are usually lazy and content. They are making millions so they do not give a shit. I am starving for success. My pricing is almost as low as people who do what I do illegally. The individual I met with yesterday went to multiple companies including mine. They were looking at $6k-$8k. I got them around $4k. If I wanted to I could have gone down to $3000 and still made a decent profit. I also gave the customer a whole bunch of free shit that they would have been charged with by other companies.

Pricing is not the only way I am different thought. How I actually structure the pricing is another main difference. I am the only company that does it this way in my city. And probably most of my state.

I am extremely creative when it comes to setting deals up.

Even better, I have way better customer service. I really do go above and beyond for the customer. I take hits all the time for people. And it is obvious I do not pad my prices. I put them first. I build rapport and try to understand them. I do not view them as dollar signs. I am genuine and it is obvious.

Learn to sale, that will do you a lot of good I promise. Building connections is another biggie as well. On occasion I will just do jobs for free and have the business send me leads in exchange. Then those leads like my service and refer me. It just multiples.

We can Skype sometime if you ever want to and I can teach you what I know. I am by no means a master, but I would humbly say I have a above average level of competence relative to my age group.

And if you want I can even show you my airborne diploma and individual jump record lol. Oh and the wings too, because if you didn't see the wings in the picture it didn't happen.

But for real though, PM me sometime if you want and I will share what knowledge I have to offer.

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016

You're 16 now? I would advise you to go find a sales position somewhere and start getting experience with that. You can easily pass me up if you hustle, have creativity, have sales ability.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
and so it begins....

@JackEdwards is back - you sly dog you.

Not sure who @JackEdwards is?

If you are implying I am trying to sell calls I can give you a definitive no on that. I have a soft spot for younger kids. I wish I had someone older helping me when I was in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!